Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#5191 stylishmeNC

stylishmeNC
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:22 AM

That happened to me as well, but if you actually flip through them like a slide show to can see all of them.

Originally Posted by Tlseege 

I'm so sad Crystal!  Every time I try to look at your pictures Facebook says "view more" and then it errors.  I only get to see up to the group pictures on the rock wall and then no more :(

#5192 Emily2012

Emily2012
    • 49 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

Hi StylishmeNC, I am taking name cards that I got off eBay ( about £5.99 for 50 with lilac butterflies on) for Eugenia to put out for me onto the dinner tables, I will give her a copy of the seating plan so she can put them out in right places and write the names on before we go. Hope your planning is going well. X

#5193 Emily2012

Emily2012
      • 49 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

HI has anyone gone with the bachelor party that the resort arrange, we was thinking of cancun but wanted to no options? Xx

#5194 AD2012

AD2012
        • 240 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

The resort arranges a bachelor/bachelorette party? I haven't heard anything about that.

Originally Posted by Emily2012 

HI has anyone gone with the bachelor party that the resort arrange, we was thinking of cancun but wanted to no options? Xx

#5195 Emily2012

Emily2012
          • 49 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:14 PM

Eugenia sent me a list of extras and it was on there! I have emailed her to see what's included I will let you no when I get a reply. Xx

#5196 andrea2006

andrea2006
            • 88 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

Has anyone had trouble getting a hold of Jazmin lately?  She usually replies within 3 or 4 days but it has been over a week now.  I am trying to confirm prices for receptions with or without dj and we are leaving in two weeks!

#5197 AD2012

AD2012
              • 240 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

That’s interesting, I’d definitely be interested in what’s included. Thanks!! 

Originally Posted by Emily2012 

Eugenia sent me a list of extras and it was on there! I have emailed her to see what's included I will let you no when I get a reply. Xx

She replied to one of my emails tonight, so I’m sure she’ll get back to you right away!

Originally Posted by andrea2006 

Has anyone had trouble getting a hold of Jazmin lately?  She usually replies within 3 or 4 days but it has been over a week now.  I am trying to confirm prices for receptions with or without dj and we are leaving in two weeks!

#5198 andrea2006

andrea2006
                • 88 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

Yes she actually replied to me tonight too.  What a relief, I was really stressing about sorting stuff out considering it is only two weeks away. 

#5199 fraggle42

fraggle42
                  • 159 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:41 AM

I sent Jazmin 2 emails about a week ago and still waiting to hear back.

Originally Posted by andrea2006 

#5200 aquamaniac

aquamaniac
                    • 239 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

Crystalz, thanks for the link; your pictures are stunning! Makes me so much more excited, we're officially at 100 days to our wedding day today!

We also finally have a restaurant, Gran Tortuga on the Tulum side. Does anyone have any pictures of this one? Also, has anyone had a head table at this one? Jazmin sent me an email and it seemed that the head table only seats 4 people? Where did the rest of the wedding party sit then?

Thanks so much, you ladies are so amazing! I have no idea what I'd do without this thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users