Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#4821 AD2012

AD2012
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

Great photo’s Crystalz & Wesjor 17! Thank you for sharing!!!

#4822 AD2012

AD2012
    • 240 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:55 PM

Entering mini crisis mode! Our photographer cancelled on us this morning! :(  

#4823 andrea2006

andrea2006
      • 88 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:33 PM

Oh no!  that's bad news!  Hopefully you can find a new one.  Don't stress too much though, atleast though you know Arrecife can still cover your wedding so you will have photos either way. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by AD2012 

#4824 arielh

arielh
        • 42 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:18 AM

Thank you sooooo much!!! When you said you provided the hot pink material - is it the material in this picture or the material that is wrapped around the flowers (everyones)? Btw, gorgeous wedding photo teasers!!! Looks like you had a great day!!!

Originally Posted by crystalz 

ceremony.jpg

This was taken by my friend... can see it a bit better,,, There is fake calla lillies on either side of the signing table too that we got included (they usually are placed where the toasting area is) you can see them in my teasers.

Hope that helps

37 people booked!!!!!

#4825 crystalz

crystalz
          • 137 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:42 AM

AD2012- Don't panic! I went through the same thing. my photographer got pregnant in april and was gonna be almost 6 months along by our wedding so she decided to cancel just in case she couldn't do her best work... money lost for sure but i just searched any and every photographer that i liked! Make sure you LOVE your photographers photos and style, do NOT settle, I didn't and we found a photographer about a month after the first one cancelled so don't worry you have time!! 

#4826 TSilva

TSilva
            • 42 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:23 AM

Wesjor17,

Thanks for posting the pics of the private poolside reception, looks like everyone had a BLAST!!! My FI and I are definitely interested in doing the pooside reception; however, I was surprised when our WC informed us that its an additional $17 per person, per HOUR for a national bar (Beer, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, Cocktails). Having alcoholic beverages served at the reception is a must; however, Im a concerned the cost will get a little out of hand as we are expecting a total of 60 people!  

Originally Posted by wesjor17 

Hi Everyone!

I haven't had time to write a longer review but i thought i would post some pictures! :) shows the beach and the after party pool side reception :)

http://www.facebook....89848375&type=3

#4827 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
              • 465 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:22 AM

Very nice pics! thanks for sharing!

Hey - did you guys just use the DJ offered through the resort?

Originally Posted by wesjor17 

Hi Everyone!

I haven't had time to write a longer review but i thought i would post some pictures! :) shows the beach and the after party pool side reception :)

http://www.facebook....89848375&type=3

#4828 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
                • 465 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

Poop! So sorry to hear. Did you guys not sign a contract?

I'm sure you'll find someone else to fill and as said above- worst comes to worst - you can use Arrecife

I noticed you're from Edmonton - I'm in Calgary and I'm bringing my own photog too
                  His name is Andras Schram if you want to check him out

#4829 Krysti

Krysti
                  • 30 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:50 AM

Hi Sunnyee,

I am curious about your reception that you had after the dinner at one of the restaurants.  Was it for drinks and dancing only?  Where was it located?  What was the cost?

Thanks!
                    Krysti

#4830 wesjor17

wesjor17
                    • 27 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:07 PM

Well we paid $1180 i think for 3 hours - for max. 50 guests. I'm not sure why yours would be different. it was worth every penny - since we had  such a big group it was the one time we all were together dancing and having fun! :) good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users