Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#4691 Andree

Andree
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

Hi Girls,

I don't know in which section you're staying.

Andree

#4692 crystalz

crystalz
    • 137 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:40 PM

$2 each! pff thats stupid lol I'm just getting my planner to find out for me cuz its just an envelope. I'm not paying $2 for an envelope :P ha ha

Originally Posted by dfranklin 

The resort can hand out your welcome bags for $2 each apparently...

#4693 lyzzie33

lyzzie33
      • 18 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:06 PM

When in novemember will you be there? What day is your wedding?

HI ALL!

I am printing itineraries for our guests that include restaurants, bars, and pools to meet at throughout the weekend...BUT I am having difficulty finding out which resort map is MOST CURRENT (for this November)....

I am trying to match the icons of each bar/restaurant/pool in my itinerary/schedule to the ones on the map key (and so, I need to know what is the most current map)...

Please help!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

#4694 lyzzie33

lyzzie33
        • 18 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:26 PM

Ladies!! I am having a really hard time with the poolside reception area. I can't get a good idea of how much decorations I should do on my own (lanters, floating LEDs, center pieces etc.) Does anyone have a picture of what the area can or will look like.

#4695 crystalz

crystalz
          • 137 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:48 AM

ladies, im getting a little nervous, my wedding is in exactly 3 weeks and i keep checking the weather network for playa del carmen and cancun and they both have "thunder showers" for the next like 13 days! Now i know what the weather network says and what the weather is actually like is different lol but im getting nervous my wedding day will be thunder showers!!! i did the 14 day trend and from oct 13-25 is straight thunder showers then its sunny oct 26th and we leave oct 27th lol maybe i have hope?!

#4696 dfranklin

dfranklin
            • 84 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:05 AM

My wedding is November 19th...

I arrive at the resort on the 15th...

I am bringing 40 lanterns and battery LED string lights for the poolside reception and 30 for our cocktail hour on the beach...I am also bringing battery LED tealights for the tables for the poolside reception so that my guests can see my table number centerpieces in the dark...

#4697 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
              • 465 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:16 AM

Wow! thats a lot of lanterns! Where is your poolside reception at?
                Where did you get the LED string lights for the lanterns?

I am bringing 40 lanterns and battery LED string lights for the poolside reception and 30 for our cocktail hour on the beach...I am also bringing battery LED tealights for the tables for the poolside reception so that my guests can see my table number centerpieces in the dark...

#4698 dfranklin

dfranklin
                • 84 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:36 AM

My lanterns are from theknot.com...

and I just ordered the string lights and flameless tealight candles from 100candles.com...

We are having lots of guests...15 tables, so we need enough decor for the space.

#4699 dfranklin

dfranklin
                  • 84 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:37 AM

Oh, and our poolside reception is at the main pool at Akumal.

Our cocktail hour is at Bar El Mar...

#4700 lyzzie33

lyzzie33
                    • 18 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

Nice. We will be arriving 11/29/11! Wedding 12/3/11. Do the lanterns fold up nicely? I can't decide if it is worth traveling with. So you are going to have centerpieces at your poolside reception (I was trying to decide on it)? Do you have a picture of your reception site? We are having our reception at the same place. My WC sent me one today and it is terrible so I asked for another one. Sorry for so many questions, I am getting a little nervous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users