Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Hi Tanya... I actuallly didnt bring down any fabric. The Chairs had bows on them with my colours as part of the decorations Eugenia did. And if you dont bring down any fabric for the wood structure they just use white, and I was ok with that. I was worried it would look really boring, but it didnt. We had them use alot of flower peddles down the isle to brighten it up. I will try to find pictures of what the chairs looked like and send them to you.

Christi.. I was really suprised that my dress made it through without any real damage. It was actually really dirty from the wedding night and when I went in the ocean alot of it came off so it looks better than It did. I hoping after a trip to the cleaners it comes back as good as new

OMG Dani!!!!  Me too....2 sleeps but am majorly stressing about this ash cloud!!!!  We fly Thursday morning & if the volcano carries on at the rate it is now & the wind direction doesn't change they reckon it will hit London Thurs/Fri!!!!  Please, please God let it calm down!!!!

Originally Posted by Danibunny View Post

o my!! 2 sleeps to go.........Excited!!! 

This site has been great for plenty of advise, tips, & reviews etc.. i'll be leaving mine once i'm back!!

So looking forward to it girls whoop whoop x x

danibunny and waybuloo - How exciting!  I have less than 3 weeks and I'm really excited!  I will pray that the volcano doesn't affect your travel plans.  Is there any alternate route that the airline would consider? You should call the airline just to see.  Maybe you could take a train somewhere and fly from somewhere else?  Hopefully everything will go smoothly and you won't have to worry about it.  My fiance and I were traveling in Europe last April when the volcano was erupting, so I definitely know the stress of all of that (my fiancee got back to work 1 week late from vacation).

cdunn - I sent you an email with the prices of extra flowers.

I can't believe I'm leaving for Mexico in 1.5 weeks.  I found out that my maid of honor is planning my bachelorette party in Playa Del Carmen using the Playacrawl tour.  The guys are also doing a separate playacrawl tour, and we will meet up at the same club at the 3rd place.  It should be fun!

Mood Event Services - Yay! That's the light-up dance floor that I'm getting too! :-)  So excited!  I will see you soon!!!  Is Melanie one of the girls on this forum?  I have some questions to ask her.  Like, did she have to pay the $90 day pass for each of the DJs that came on-site?  I've already added that to my budget, I'm just wondering if there's any way to negotiate that! :-)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics