Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#4221 melady24

melady24
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdlillad 

melady24 - thanks for sharing the link to your Arrecife photos.  You look beautiful!  The pictures are great! I'm so excited.

I'm in the process of putting together the key card holders now and I was hoping to not have to personalize them.  :-) Because there are some people who still haven't booked their flights yet.  I was hoping since there are different colors then they can keep them straight.  Also, I can't decide if I will print something on both sides (don't really know how to design that) or just one side.

Thanks.

As for the key card holders, I printed on one side and just did a cut out from the white cardboard for the back thinking it will not show through, but lots of people just removed everything from the holder and just used it clear.  But that's just preference, I prefer for people not to see into key holders, others don't care.  As for colour - I was not able to get diffirent ones, so if you can, it should work.  As a matter of fact, I just used a hair clip on mine. 

#4222 wesjor17

wesjor17
    • 27 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:52 PM

we are just doing the after party - we are doing dinner at the restaurant - but i wanted something to ourselves for first dance etc. I'm not sure what the limit is - :)

Originally Posted by sjust 

Hi Wesjor17,

Thank-you very much for the information.  I appreciate it.  I have 78 people coming.  Does that mean that I cannot do a poolside dinner?  Maybe, I should just do an after party instead?

Thanks again.

#4223 AmberJanet

AmberJanet
      • Site Supporter
      • 27 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:59 AM

Oh my gosh!  Less than two weeks until we leave!! So excited but so much to do!!

May 31, 2011 - Gran Bahia Principe Coba ~ Today I Marry My Best Friend ...

#4224 cdlillad

cdlillad
        • 141 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:25 PM

I know!! I'm leaving in 2.5 weeks.  I can't believe it.  So much to do!!!

Originally Posted by AmberJanet 

Oh my gosh!  Less than two weeks until we leave!! So excited but so much to do!!

#4225 waybuloo

waybuloo
          • 306 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

8 days until we are there!!!  Remind me when all your dates are?? We arrive on 26th May & wedding day is 2nd June!!  Can't wait!!

#4226 AmberJanet

AmberJanet
            • Site Supporter
            • 27 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:24 PM

We arrive on the 29th and the wedding is the 31st!  I'm so excited but I have so much to do!!

Originally Posted by waybuloo 

8 days until we are there!!!  Remind me when all your dates are?? We arrive on 26th May & wedding day is 2nd June!!  Can't wait!!

May 31, 2011 - Gran Bahia Principe Coba ~ Today I Marry My Best Friend ...

#4227 waybuloo

waybuloo
              • 306 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

Which wedding location are you using?  I'll look out for you!! Where are you from? :)

Originally Posted by AmberJanet 

We arrive on the 29th and the wedding is the 31st!  I'm so excited but I have so much to do!!

#4228 crystalz

crystalz
                • 137 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

bahhh i'm so jealous of all of you leaving soon!!! i still have just over 5 months before we leave. But i'm so happy for all of you! dont forget to show us pictures and a review when your back!

#4229 tropicalbride2011

tropicalbride2011
                  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:49 PM

Leaving in 10 days, on May 28. Wedding June 1, at the Gazebo. OMG!!!

#4230 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
                    • 465 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

Does anyone have the file for what the resort offers for wedding cakes? Im pretty sure I'll design my own but just wanted to see what they had to offer

if you could send to me that would be great!

thanks!

lmfuleki@yahoo.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users