Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#4131 Tae123

Tae123
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

Thanks

#4132 sposa

sposa
    • 44 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:45 AM

Hi all!

On of the things I didnt prepared for is the fact that you are being taken to the ceremony site on a OPEN GOLF CART.when I got to the ceremony all the excitement and the stress made forgot to check my hair or make up.If had a second chance(dont get me wrong I think part of the magic of weddings is that there is"second take" and everybody will have a story to tell of something not gone to plan)I would have made sure before my mum and sisters disapeared to sit at the ceremony after we all got to the site they would have shown me a mirror and gave a touch of powder on my face.

Other than that definitely blotting papers are a must go.in fact they would make a nice present for bridesmaid or ott bags.

#4133 sposa

sposa
      • 44 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:48 AM

I meant there isnt a second take

#4134 Danibunny

Danibunny
        • 20 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:11 AM

Sposa-Great thinking i doubt anyone thinks of this as they are in the moment-but would be a good idea to have a little mirror and some blotting papers for that last minute 'touch up' .

-on another note i emailed Paloma the other day  regarding the Hotel Change from Coba to Akumal,She responded less than two hours later:0) she has informed me our request for Coba was passed to reservations and that maybe it is not updated in system yet, either way myself and FH have decided we are not going to stress over whether our hotel stay is in Coba or Akumal- I am just happy to be going with all my lovely friends and Family :0) But it's good to know Paloma is on the case,

this time in 4 weeks we will be arriving!! :0) xx

Best,

Danielle

#4135 sposa

sposa
          • 44 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:03 PM

And you can still use the facilities of the coba.

The pools in the akumal are great if you like swiming lots.

In the coba what we loved was the jacuzzi pool bar since its not too busy in the afternoon and its great to finish the day zipping a drink in the water.ohh I miss that so much!!!

I am sure you will be fine anywhere.

lots of luck!

#4136 dfranklin

dfranklin
            • 84 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hi abbie32: THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW! Congrats!

Did the photographs have a copyright on them? or does arrecife allow you to save them to your own computer from a DVD and print them on your own wherever you wish????

Did they offer you a videographer in addition to your photographer???

Thanks!

#4137 cdlillad

cdlillad
              • 141 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:41 PM

Sunshine - Sara's email is Ashley1.JPGJenniferKeith1.JPG

TamargoDanieNicolas3.JPGTamargoNight.JPG

#4138 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
                • 465 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:45 PM

THANK YOUUUU!!! 

Sunshine - Sara's email is Ashley1.JPGJenniferKeith1.JPG

TamargoDanieNicolas3.JPGTamargoNight.JPG

#4139 cdlillad

cdlillad
                  • 141 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:08 PM

If anyone is considering buying insulated mugs....Discountmugs.com just sent an updated discount code.  For 11% off and free shipping, the code is 11SAVE and it's good until Sunday.

#4140 cdlillad

cdlillad
                    • 141 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

One of my bridesmaids helped me make the flower girl basket and ring bearer "pillow" shell.  My colors are orange and turquoise, but I also added eggshell colored ribbon to tone down the color a little.  We bought all of the materials at Michael's craft store.  I got the idea from something I saw on etsy.  We used a glue gun to put them all together.  Glued a small pearl inside the knobby starfish.  The shell for the ring bearer is called a "lion's paw shell". It would have been cheaper making it myself than buying on etsy, except that I overspent on ribbon, a huge bag of assorted shells, and a small bag of assorted starfish...which hopefully I will use some of that stuff on other projects.

shell1.JPGshell2.JPG

Flower Girl Basket

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users