Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#401 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:44 AM

Oh I love your picts! I saw people swimming lol! We are also going to have a number of kids at the wedding do you think the setup is unsafe?
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#402 allianne611

• 68 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:14 AM

LOL, yeah, one of our guests was quite the entertainer - jumped (floundered in actually) in at the end of the reception. We were RIGHT by the pool, but Jazmin did say that there were other locations. I would email her to see if there are any that aren't by the pool if you are worried about that...

#403 jwilke5

• 314 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:15 PM

Congratulations!! Your pictures are amazing!! And your dress is gorgeous :)

#404 drai

• 40 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:26 PM

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, I have been away out for teh last little bit. Below is some pictures from a friend of ours. :)

Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum.com :: MyPhotoAlbum :: Glenn and Andrai's wedding day

#405 Sunsierra

• 226 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:36 AM

Drai, your pics are awesome! You looked absolutely gorgeous and I love your wdress! Thanks for posting em - sure brings back memories...
            Stacy & Joel
            Gran Bahia Principe, Mexico
            January 9, 2008MARRIED!!!!Our Review Our Pictures

#406 drai

• 40 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:50 PM

Thank you! I feel the same way when I look at other pictures. Wish I was back there. Enjoy ladies because it does go by quickly.

#407 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:54 PM

Your picts are great I love your dress!! Very fitting!

#408 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:55 PM

Who know that your guest would be the entertainment LOL!! That is great he jumped in the pool!

#409 harv0136

• 137 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 04:02 PM

Hi, I'm new to this site but so far have found it SO helpful! I'm getting married March 2010 at Bahia Principe Akumal. It's so far away right now but I'm sure I'll have hundreds of questions. Does anyone know if March is a good time or will I have the "spring break" crowd? What about weather? I've been to Cancun but never to this area. Thanks for the help!

#410 Corvette79

• 200 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:35 AM

DRAI...you looked awesome in your pics! who did your wedding photos? getting married May2009 and looking for a photographer any suggestions anyone?

Harv- The mayan riviera is awesome and also this resortis awesome, we went to the MR last month and had an amazing time so we decided we would go back and get married there next year and return every year after that! also it is very close to alot of tourist sites like tulum,akumal, conzumel, playa del carmen, xel ha and xcaret!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users