Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#3811 Babyshaws

• 28 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:09 AM

Does anyone have any photos of their wedding cake?

#3812 cdlillad

• 141 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:54 PM

Hey Babyshaws:
      Angie1017 posted a picture of her cake on 1/15/11....

Originally Posted by Angie1017 

We did, and it was SO yummy!  Very fresh and moist!  Here is a pic (don't mind our Simpson's wedding cake topper, my husband is a bit obsessed) he he.

#3813 cdlillad

• 141 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:57 PM

CanadianKim posted a pic of her wedding cake on 1/6/11:

Originally Posted by CanadianKim 

Hey I had 20 people including us and our cake was one level. We also skipped the dessert and just got a larger cake. We had champagne included with our package(2 bottles) and if we wanted more we could purchase more bottles. Two was plenty though as some people didn't drink. DSC03393.JPG

#3814 My BIBI

My BIBI
        • 23 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:04 PM

Good afternoon everyone,

WOW - this is sure a helpful site. I am brand spanking new. My fiancee and I are planning a trip March 20-30th 2011 to see the GBPC. It is our top choice for our 2012 wedding. I apologize if someone if getting married during this time and see's me creeping in the trees (kidding).

#3815 Babyshaws

• 28 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:07 PM

Thank you! I wonder what ours is going to be like!? It's included in our package, might try asking the coordinator so I can choose a cake topper to bring! Xx

#3816 mannixrox

• 18 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:13 PM

I found that it was going to a lot less of a hassle to just pay $150 for us to get married here first in BC. That way it was all done, and legal. but we will say our vows and celebrate our anniversay on the mexican date.

#3817 cdlillad

• 141 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:23 PM

Babyshaws:  One more cake picture from Swankster77 http://assets.bestde...d8dce0_cake.jpg

#3818 cdlillad

• 141 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:31 PM

My BIBI: Welcome!  I would love to hear what you find out in March when you go.  I've never even been to the resort and I'm getting married there in June.

AshleyRose26: I have some information I can send you.  What is your email address?

Gemma: Forgot to mention before, thanks for the advice on the bridesmaid dresses.  I agree that darker colors are more flattering.  I might actually go with another dress that we liked.  I'm going to the bridal salon tomorrow to look at the color swatches.

#3819 futurewifey2011

• 19 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:02 PM

So am I understanding correctly that Karla is no longer the coordinator for the Coba? What the heck?! That totally would have been nice to know from someone! Guess I will try to reach Paloma. Is the email address the same?

Thanks, Amy

#3820 kitchenwitch

• 49 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:05 PM

Hi Ladies!

I finally received my marriage certificate from Eugenia!!!!  Now it's just a matter of taking the time to change my id to my new married name. Any Ontario brides please PM with the process you went through to assume your hubby' name!!  I know there's tonsof posst on this subject but I simply don't have the time search through hundreds of posts. :s

Will I need to have the marricage certificate translated?  Or can I just bring in the marriage certificate to the Ministry of transportation as is?  I've seen conflicting tips on this.  Changing my OHIP card sounds like a pain in the butt.

Thanks in advance!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users