I am just beginning stages of wedding planning! I visited 2 years ago and stayed at Coba...
I would love to know so many things (I don't even know where to start - ah!)!!!
If you have any information regarding the following; please let me know- I'd really appreciate it!!!!!
1. Stay at Coba vs. Akumal
2. Junior suite vs. Club room
3. Group discounts
4. Transportation to/from airport
5. Day excursion to Mayan Ruins
6. Beach wedding near hammocks vs. Gazebo
7. Dinner and reception- on the beach vs. restaurant vs. pool
8. Officiant for a symbolic ceremony- if will already obtain a marriage license in the U.S.
9. Music for ceremony
10. Music for reception and dinner- Band vs DJ
11. Rehearsal dinner costs and site?
12. Floral arrangements and bouqets
13. Chairs on beach during reception?
14. Hair and Make-up at resort
15. Dance floor on beach?
16. Plated, seated dinner for reception? Open bar?
17. Week/weekend itineraries/schedules for guests- provided by hotel or self?
18. Best hair, make-up, wedding coordinator, florist?, band, dj, bongo player/ceremony music
THANK YOU SO MUCH, IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!