Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#3281 CanadianKim

CanadianKim
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:38 AM

Hey!

If you could send me a copy to

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jennster_04
    does anyone have any templates they can share that they used at gran bahia principe??
    i have a template that i made to email guests (they could print) that i sent before the trip.

it's like a 'welcome/what to bring' newsletter with info about the resort etc.

pm if you would like a copy

#3282 CanadianKim

CanadianKim
    • 51 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:41 AM

Thanks for all of the info on the poolside reception/hacienda. I had received costs from our wedding coordinator and we only have 18-24 people so it will be roughly $900US for the 3 hours. I've asked her some additional questions and am still waiting for a reply to decide whether or not we are going to do it or not.

I have looked back and read that they do have ATM's at the resort. Just curious if all debit cards will work there? I have TD Bank Debit Card. Also is it US cash that comes out or pesos? Also do you know what the fees are like? I'm really debating how much cash to bring and I'd probably prefer to use the debit machine rather than have a ton of cash on hand. Has anyone had or heard of any problems with stuff getting stolen from their rooms?

#3283 HereFishie

HereFishie
      • 386 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:47 PM

No one in our group of 43 had any problems using both the ATM's nor having items stolen. As the bridal couple, you get the safe for free so might as well make use of it.  We brought travellers cheques and used the ATM where we needed.  I think it was like $3 for the transaction?  It's pesos that comes out as that is their main currency :)

#3284 perry1217

perry1217
        • 355 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:06 AM

Hey ladies!  I'm a RM 2012 bride and am still narrowing down hotels.  Does anyone have the price sheet for GBP?  I haven't been able to find it on their site.  Thanks!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#3285 nhedderson

nhedderson
          • Site Supporter
          • 17 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:05 AM

Hi

I have all of the price sheets (for 2010) send me your email address and i can send it to you!

nataliemail@rogers.com

#3286 Sharyn

Sharyn
            • 18 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:17 AM

Booked the poolside reception!  After reading so many people raving about the reception and how great it was we just decided to do it.  I think that for the guests spending that money to come and see us I want them to feel that it really is like a wedding and pretty much give them what we would if we were at home.  I got a really good quote from DJ Bijan and he was available on our date so he is booked as well. 

Kim, my wedding date is March 4, 2011, when is yours?

#3287 nhedderson

nhedderson
              • Site Supporter
              • 17 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:54 AM

hi message me your email address and i will send you the info!

Natalie

#3288 CanadianKim

CanadianKim
                • 51 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:49 AM

I am getting married November 18th at the Akumal!

#3289 nhedderson

nhedderson
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 17 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:52 AM

we are having a poolside reception november 23rd.. i will let you know how it goes!!!! :)

#3290 thaodao

thaodao
                    • 32 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:56 AM

Hey ladies!  I'm a RM 2012 bride and am still narrowing down hotels.  Does anyone have the price sheet for GBP?  I haven't been able to find it on their site.  Thanks!

PM me and i'll send it to you....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users