Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#2111 courtneybgorman

courtneybgorman
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:35 PM

Yeahhh!! i just received an email from the resort saying that they understand my situation and will let me use Claudia!!! way to go girls!!! its cause we kept fighting for it... I'm sooo happy!!! Check your emails

#2112 TeNeil

TeNeil
    • 192 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:48 PM

WHAT A RELIEF!! I too received an email today......clearly stating that we can use Claudia. I am so happy that we can finally relax and feel confident that someone will take pictures on our wedding day.
      Thanks for the support ladies.......and way to stand your ground!

#2113 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:59 PM

That is great news that you gals can use Claudia!!!
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2114 HereFishie

HereFishie
        • 386 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:09 PM

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm glad to hear that's all been ironed out for you guys!

#2115 dewiggy

dewiggy
          • 26 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:42 PM

Hi: I am getting married at the Tulum and have asked about Claudia and was given the link to the Photographer the hotel says we must use. Do you think there is any way I would be able to use Claudia? What do you think?

#2116 TeNeil

TeNeil
            • 192 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:17 PM

Sorry dewiggy.......I think it could be near impossible. Now that their new policy is in effect, I don't see them making exceptions for anyone. We had booked Claudia PRIOR to their new policy and it was a BATTLE to keep her.
              Not many resorts allow outside photoraphers anymore. You could always consider hiring Claudia to take photos off the resort somewhere (she just wouldn't be able to photograph the ceremony or reception). Just a thought! Good luck.

#2117 emme

emme
              • 382 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:48 AM

CONGRATULATIONS and Happy Wedding Day Keira!!!!! I hope you are having an amazing day and a great time in Mexico :)
                http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#2118 dewiggy

dewiggy
                • 26 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:30 AM

Thanks for the info Teneil. I will take my chances and go with the photographer that the resort has. Hopefully they are creative and take some interesting shots. I wonder if anyone has used them and can give a review?

#2119 Raykel

Raykel
                  • 489 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:59 PM

I know it is in an older post....but this is a long one and I can't recall how far back. Did someone do the private reception by the pool? We cannot get into the hacienda to dance until after midnight and we want something after dinner. It is $8 for the two hours (I get the set up fees) but do we have to pay for the drinks too.....that is not clear to me.
                    Also, did anyone who did this bring their own ipod and just rent speakers? I don't think we need a DJ necessarily and not to be cheap, but I don't really want to pay a DJ to just stand there if we bring all our own music......

#2120 SusieQ

SusieQ
                    • 1,603 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Raykel
                      I know it is in an older post....but this is a long one and I can't recall how far back. Did someone do the private reception by the pool? We cannot get into the hacienda to dance until after midnight and we want something after dinner. It is $8 for the two hours (I get the set up fees) but do we have to pay for the drinks too.....that is not clear to me.
                      Also, did anyone who did this bring their own ipod and just rent speakers? I don't think we need a DJ necessarily and not to be cheap, but I don't really want to pay a DJ to just stand there if we bring all our own music......
                      I may have the answer to a few of your questions in the next day or so, I have asked all of your questions because we are planning on doing the same thing. I don't want the cost of the DJ which is like $360 for two hours.

I'll let you know what i find out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users