Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#2071 swocanadianbride

swocanadianbride
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:53 PM

Your welcome Keira. I see your leaving in a few short days. Roser Pla has been quite pleasant with me. Gave me his entire price list with the 2nd email. Best of luck to you Kiera...
    Elena

#2072 courtneybgorman

courtneybgorman
    • 50 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:03 PM

Yesterday when I found out about the new wedding coordinator I emailed Eugenia to fill her in, and she already knew everything. She had read all the emails. She responded today, I asked more questions and she replied back today!!!

#2073 Raykel

Raykel
      • 489 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:31 AM

Keira you leave so soon! You must be so excited! Have a wonderful trip and I hope you have wonderful weather for your wedding!

For everyone with the whole WC switch....it sounds like this is going to be for the better. She seems to respond to you guys so much faster and that has to be a good thing!

Question for anyone who has stayed on the Tulum side. Is there only the one a la carte restaurant there? Jazmin has told us we have to have our dinner in the gourmet restaurant and I just want to make sure that is our only option.

#2074 Raykel

Raykel
        • 489 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:37 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sunnyee
          We arrive Saturday the 20th...it would be great to meet up at some point!
          I agree it would be nice! It will be great to meet up and have a drink.

#2075 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:09 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Raykel
            Keira you leave so soon! You must be so excited! Have a wonderful trip and I hope you have wonderful weather for your wedding!

For everyone with the whole WC switch....it sounds like this is going to be for the better. She seems to respond to you guys so much faster and that has to be a good thing!

Question for anyone who has stayed on the Tulum side. Is there only the one a la carte restaurant there? Jazmin has told us we have to have our dinner in the gourmet restaurant and I just want to make sure that is our only option.
            Ah NO!!! there are like four there!!! I have been there before and I am getting married there and I wa given at least two options, the Mexican or he Steakhouse. I'd be sending Jazmin another email asking about more options. Don't you love this fourm... No secrets or pulling the wool over anyones eyes... We'll find out lol

#2076 JCrosby

JCrosby
            • 138 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:54 AM

Hi guys!

We were given the tequila and the gran tortuga as our options for the tulum side.

Has anyone had their hair done at the spa lately? I was thinking I'd just get one of my BMs to help me but now I'm thinking I'd like to go there to get it done. I'm a bit nervous about it though....do you think if I have some good pics I'll be ok? Does anyone remember the name of the stylist that they were happy with?

On the photographer note - I'm bringing a

#2077 JCrosby

JCrosby
              • 138 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:57 AM

Hi guys!

We were given the tequila and the gran tortuga as our options for the tulum side.

Has anyone had their hair done at the spa lately? I was thinking I'd just get one of my BMs to help me but now I'm thinking I'd like to go there to get it done. I'm a bit nervous about it though....do you think if I have some good pics I'll be ok? Does anyone remember the name of the stylist that they were happy with?

On the photographer note - I'm bringing a photographer from home and he's staying the week with his wife so he's a guest so it's a non-issue. For any of you who still have time to do this, I totally recommend it. To save on costs, you could try and find someone who's just starting out and wants a DW as part of their portfolio.

Happy planning everyone!

#2078 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                • 1,338 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:17 AM

Does anyone know if this new resort photographer does video as well? It's not something that I was considering before but now I just might. I leave tomorrow so I don't have time to wait for an e-mail back from Karla. Talk about a rush decision. Anyway, just thought a video of the ceremony would be nice to have for our AHR.
                  ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#2079 swankster77

swankster77
                  • 233 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:02 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Raykel

We were also given the 2 choices of Tequila or La Gran Tortuga... we chose Gran Tortuga... it sounds like a lot of food and more options for everyone.

As for the photographer issue... I finally heard back from both Jazmin and Roser Pla that we CAN bring a photographer from home... however they still made it sound like it was an exception... they said it would be our 'secret' wtf?! Anyway, it makes me laugh every time they tell someone this because we all share the info with each other. Yay us!

#2080 SusieQ

SusieQ
                    • 1,603 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JCrosby
                      Hi guys!

On the photographer note - I'm bringing a photographer from home and he's staying the week with his wife so he's a guest so it's a non-issue. For any of you who still have time to do this, I totally recommend it. To save on costs, you could try and find someone who's just starting out and wants a DW as part of their portfolio.

Happy planning everyone!
                      When is your wedding date, mine is Feb 2/10 will he be there at this time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)