Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#2061 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:15 AM

That is crazy they will not give your prices for the photo packages I would keep bothering them until they give you the details. Good Luck!!!!
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2062 Julie2011

• 60 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

We have not booked yet- but was wondering if anybody has any advice on if we should book at the Tulum side or Akumal. Does the Tulum side have ocean view rooms? any pros or cons to either side??

thanks =)

#2063 darya12

• 36 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mike&Wendy
        Hi ladies...so a year of planning and over 100 emails back and forth to Yuritzia, the coordinator at Akumal, and she is doing a special deal with the judge so we can get married on the 3rd instead of the 4th business day (our photographer and videographer are booked and leaving for another wedding on the 4th business day)..she tells me she is leaving BHP for personal reasons and there will be someone else named Eugenia who will be looking after my wedding. OMG! I can't take anymore of these changes!!! She left me no contact information for this new person and how can I be sure that any of our requests that have been documented are going to be passed along to the new person? I feel like I'm going to pass out! Our coordinator back home also quit.
        OMG !Is there any Akumal bride before me? Or I’m the first bride for Eugenia ??!!!!!

#2064 courtneybgorman

• 50 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by darya12
          OMG !Is there any Akumal bride before me? Or I’m the first bride for Eugenia ??!!!!!
          I got switched to Eugenia too! Yuritiza probably quit with all the problems with the resort right now.. (ie outside vendor changes, unhappy brides ect..lol)

#2065 TeNeil

• 192 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:22 PM

YIKES!! Sorry to hear about yet another change at the resort.
            Try and think positive.......this new chick will probably be working her butt off to prove herself, so you will have an amazing wedding!

#2066 SusieQ

• 1,603 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:47 PM

Honestly Ladies,
              In the very early stages of planning my wedding I choosen the Akumal, because the beach is so beautiful there. The Tulum had the sand bags try to keep what is left of the beach and I really wasn't feeling the look of sand bags. We had started the wedding planning with Yuritiza and it was very rude and difficult. I changed hotels because I totally love the Bahia Principe in the Maya Riviera and knew that is where I wanted to get married. She just didn't make me feel safe,comfortable,at ease... not sure ... it wasn't there... Good luck with the new gal.. clean slate... yeah right!!!! you all have your emails and hold them to it.... take care gluck

#2067 swocanadianbride

• 55 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:31 AM

Here are some prices that Roser Pla sent me....

Printed Pictures 4" x 6" us $15

Printed Pictures 6"x 8" us $15

Printed Pictures 8"x 10" us $ 30

Printed Enlargement 12" x 18" us$ 40

Collages 6" x 8" can be upgraded, prices change us $50

Thank you pictures 5"x 7" us $15

Coverage per special event us $ 200

#2068 ~Keira~

• 1,338 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:41 AM

Well Elena, you're the lucky one that actually got the pricing. High five to you! And thank you for sharing.
                  ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

#2069 Mike&Wendy

• 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:09 AM

Well..this is a good sign..Eugenia has already contacted me via email and seems eager! That only took one day..she said I understand your concerns (I forwarded to Paloma) and she got everything correct that I have stated in previous emails. So far so good...perhaps change is a good thing

#2070 ~Keira~

• 1,338 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:11 AM

That is certainly good news. Everything happens for a reason and it looks like this change is going to be for the better!
                      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users