Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#1931 BahiaBride16

BahiaBride16
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:29 PM

Thank you for all of your suggestions! Maybe we'll do the speeches that we requested at dinner and then open mic and mine/Jamie's speech at the Cocktail Party to mix it up a little :-)

#1932 ~Keira~

~Keira~
    • 1,338 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:32 PM

Now there you go Nicole. Best of both worlds.
      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1933 theiseli

theiseli
      • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

emme,
        Can i get a copy of the pdf too? theiseli@hotmail.com

#1934 courtneybgorman

courtneybgorman
        • 50 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:18 PM

Can you send me the copy of the PDF as well emme! thanks so much
          courtneybgorman@hotmail.com

#1935 courtneybgorman

courtneybgorman
          • 50 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:21 PM

FYI.. my wedding coordinator had the photographer from the resort email me and tell me that soon they may not be letting outside vendors in... So i'm freaking out.. he asked who the photographer is ect.. so he can talk to his boss.. I do not want to loose my deposit, or if he decides that I can have my photographer but go there in feb and have them change their mind.. starting to stress. I have also put my deposit down for DJ bob... I'll let everyone know what I find out... for those of you who are getting married in the upcoming months

#1936 Jules

Jules
            • 169 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:13 AM

Ahh, so very exciting that we have some Bahia brides close to their days! I'm a teacher and September is such a crazy month that I have not been able to do much on here. It is great to read about everyones plans just before the big day. Congrats ladies!

#1937 ~Keira~

~Keira~
              • 1,338 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:56 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by courtneybgorman
                FYI.. my wedding coordinator had the photographer from the resort email me and tell me that soon they may not be letting outside vendors in... So i'm freaking out.. he asked who the photographer is ect.. so he can talk to his boss.. I do not want to loose my deposit, or if he decides that I can have my photographer but go there in feb and have them change their mind.. starting to stress. I have also put my deposit down for DJ bob... I'll let everyone know what I find out... for those of you who are getting married in the upcoming months
                If I were you I would get the WC to confirm something via e-mail for you so you have it in writing. Maybe send her proof that you've paid a deposit already for a photographer that you don't wan to lose now that the resort has changed their policy. It worked for me when I contacted Karla. Now I have something in writing that she has confirmed my photographer will be allowed on the resort.

Keep us posted on that one. I'm sure other brides are feeling the same way as you.

Good luck!
                ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1938 courtneybgorman

courtneybgorman
                • 50 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:12 PM

Thats a good idea!!! thanks

#1939 theiseli

theiseli
                  • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:20 PM

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT HOW TO MAKE SURE THAT OUR WEDDING IS LEGAL BACK IN THE US? JAZMIN HAS BEEN PRETTY VAGUE WITH ME. THIS IS WHAT SHE TOLD ME THAT WE WOULD NEED...
                    these are the only 3 documents you need to present, no translation, no any additional document.
                    1).- Valid passport (English are fine)
                    2).- Tourist card (that will be receivied once you arrive to our country at the Airport)
                    3).- Blood test be done here at our Medical Center at the Hacienda Do±a Isabel that is at the main entrance of our 3 resorts
                    Note, the 4 witnesses need to present valid passport or valid driver license + touristic card (please make sure your card have the complete number of code on top " it is like 11 numbers behind a cod bar").

IS IT REALLY THAT EASY? WILL WE HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING EXTRA OR DO ANYTHING EXTRA TO MAKE IT LEGAL IN THE US?

#1940 SusieQ

SusieQ
                    • 1,603 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:29 PM

Yikes!!! this is why i am getting the legal part done here before I leave. I was very worried about what they feel is legal and what I know and feel is legal. I just don't want the hassle of finding our later that I am not really married. Plus I heard stories about trying to change your name when you have been married abroad. I just feel more comfortable knowing the entire thing is certian by Canadian law.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users