Jump to content

Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#1911 emme

emme
  • Jr. Member
  • 382 posts

    Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:54 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KLee147
    Ah ha. I think you're right. Thanks!!
    Oops...I meant the map is from 2007 (not 2005)...but I think they did make a few changes. I am also curios if they still have the Oriental restaurant at the Hacienda...because that was the best!!
    http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

    Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

    #1912 emme

    emme
    • Jr. Member
    • 382 posts

      Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by KRama
      Emme! You're leaving in 12 days!! That is so exciting!! So what last-minute things are you working on right now? Or are you an ultra-organized bride and have everything done already?
      I am starting to freak out a little

      I think that I have all of the DIY stuff done...except the program fans which will only take about an hour tonight because they are halfway done.

      I gave out my first OOT bag today and my friend LOVED it which made me so happy!! I will continue to give the bags out this week and just be saving any of the bags for people that are flying out of different provinces.

      Other than that...I've been mostly focusing on the last minute appointments...dress fitting, nails, ring cleaning, pedicure, etc...

      Next weekend I will pack and then things will really start to sink in :)
      http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

      Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

      #1913 SusieQ

      SusieQ
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,603 posts

        Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:19 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by emme
        I am starting to freak out a little

        I think that I have all of the DIY stuff done...except the program fans which will only take about an hour tonight because they are halfway done.

        I gave out my first OOT bag today and my friend LOVED it which made me so happy!! I will continue to give the bags out this week and just be saving any of the bags for people that are flying out of different provinces.

        Other than that...I've been mostly focusing on the last minute appointments...dress fitting, nails, ring cleaning, pedicure, etc...

        Next weekend I will pack and then things will really start to sink in :)
        Best of luck Bella, You're getting married on my Birthday... I'll be thinking of you.

        #1914 BahiaBride16

        BahiaBride16
        • Newbie
        • 114 posts

          Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:28 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by emme
          I am starting to freak out a little

          I think that I have all of the DIY stuff done...except the program fans which will only take about an hour tonight because they are halfway done.

          I gave out my first OOT bag today and my friend LOVED it which made me so happy!! I will continue to give the bags out this week and just be saving any of the bags for people that are flying out of different provinces.

          Other than that...I've been mostly focusing on the last minute appointments...dress fitting, nails, ring cleaning, pedicure, etc...

          Next weekend I will pack and then things will really start to sink in :)

          Yay!! I wanna start packing SOO bad, but I know as soon as I start I'll need something! I feel the same though, as soon as the packing starts it'll really start to sink in!!

          I gave all of our OOT Bags out on the weekend (they were a total hit!) and we had a pub night for the wedding party to all meet each other on Friday and then my suprise bridal shower on Sunday!

          All I basically have left are the appontments too, picking up my dress, waxing, manicure, pedicure etc.

          I can't wait!!! :-)



          #1915 BahiaBride16

          BahiaBride16
          • Newbie
          • 114 posts

            Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

            12 Days til we leave!!!

            #1916 emme

            emme
            • Jr. Member
            • 382 posts

              Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by BahiaBride16
              Yay!! I wanna start packing SOO bad, but I know as soon as I start I'll need something! I feel the same though, as soon as the packing starts it'll really start to sink in!!

              I gave all of our OOT Bags out on the weekend (they were a total hit!) and we had a pub night for the wedding party to all meet each other on Friday and then my suprise bridal shower on Sunday!

              All I basically have left are the appontments too, picking up my dress, waxing, manicure, pedicure etc.

              I can't wait!!! :-)


              That's so awesome!! The next 12 days are going to go by so quickly for the both of us!! We will definitely have drinks...and we'll cheers SusieQ for her birthday...and cheers ALL the BDW brides
              http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

              Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

              #1917 ~Keira~

              ~Keira~
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,338 posts

                Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:56 PM

                Again I'm jealous I won't have a friend there when I go.

                You girls are going to have such a fantastic time and I'll looking forward to all the gossip when you get back!!
                ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

                http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

                #1918 SusieQ

                SusieQ
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,603 posts

                  Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by emme
                  That's so awesome!! The next 12 days are going to go by so quickly for the both of us!! We will definitely have drinks...and we'll cheers SusieQ for her birthday...and cheers ALL the BDW brides
                  Thanks doll I'll have a beer for you at Octoberfest. lol..

                  #1919 Jen_S

                  Jen_S
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 3,737 posts

                    Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:11 AM

                    Wow how exciting your weddings are almost here!!! I hope you have a blast!!!!! Enjoy every minute of it!
                    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

                    #1920 vlynnw

                    vlynnw
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 6,003 posts

                      Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:36 AM

                      Hi ladies, so Fi and I are still looking into different locations and I wanted to check out Gran Bahia but every time I try to request info on their website I get nothing. Does someone have an email for one of the WC that I could contact?
                      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users