Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#1671 lm1984

lm1984
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:01 PM

Emme and Keira, I emailed you the prices for the flowers.

#1672 courtneybgorman

courtneybgorman
    • 50 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:49 PM

Thanks, for emailing me the flower list emme.
      Emme I was also wondering if you liked the Italian restaurant when you stayed at Gran Bahia. We have been given the set restaurant menu (for 15 or more ppl) but there are not very many different choices

#1673 emme

emme
      • 382 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:14 PM

lm1984...thanks for the prices!! I must say that I am a bit surprised and really rethinking about flowers for my 4 BM's...it would be an extra $150 US...so maybe I can do something up here before we go...hmmmmmm...just not sure...

courtneybgorman...I'm sorry...I can't say anything about the Italian restaurant because we didn't try it. The only restaurants that we've been to are Le Gourment (Coba), Japanese (at the Hacienda), Mexican (Tulum), and Gran Tortuga - Steak (Tulum). They were all excellent!! We are going to have our wedding dinner at Le Gourmet.
        http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#1674 Jules

Jules
        • 169 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:45 PM

Hi Everyone!!
          I was wondering if I too get get an email of the flower pictures and price lists. I'm not sure exactly who has them anymore... but my email is juliegiesbrecht@gmail.com
          Also, have any of you put a deposit down at the resort yet? All we have done is put down deposits with the travel agent for flight/hotel, and I've recieved an email from Paloma that we have a date, time, location etc, but how confirmed is that? I'm just fretting a little over this 3 months before your wedding date before we talk to you business! Is this how things all panned out for you??
          Thanks,
          Julie

#1675 swocanadianbride

swocanadianbride
          • 55 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:02 AM

Hi Gals... Could one of you send me pics of the flowers along with the price list as well? TIA
            Elena

#1676 swocanadianbride

swocanadianbride
            • 55 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:04 AM

Oh how silly of me..lol...didnt leave my mailing addy...too much reading... ninafehr@yahoo.ca
              Elena

#1677 emme

emme
              • 382 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:36 AM

I've attached the price list. I also tried to add the pictures...but I think the files are too big.

Attached Files

#1678 emme

emme
                • 382 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:47 AM

I also forwarded the flower pictures off to jules and swocanadianbride...

Jules...we didn't have to leave a deposit with the resort either. Paloma pre-booked everything and we just had to fill out the form and email it back to her once we had all of the information (such as our booking number, etc...).

I find that now that I'm under the 3 month mark...we hear from the WC (Karla) quite a bit more. It's all good...

#1679 Jules

Jules
                  • 169 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

Thanks Emme!
                    I got the flowers email and that's good to know about the deposit. I think we are on the right track then :)

#1680 Joss

Joss
                    • 188 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:05 PM

Klee - i would have pm'd you but i'm not able to somehow. Actually, i'm not able to pm anyone. Weird. Can someone send the pics / prices to: joc.mcq@gmail.com? Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users