Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#1031 JoLo908

JoLo908
  • 889 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:03 AM

I know! I love the videos! We weren't going to even get one until FI and I watched them and we were both like, OMG we need to get that too! I got their rates through Claudia, but if you e-mail them I am sure they will give you all the video rates and info... I think its totally worth it!!!

#1032 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:50 PM

Oh I am so excited this Friday is the last day of our payment plan and I sent a email to our TA to pay it off and she said the land price went down whoo hooo!!!!!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#1033 1kpaine

1kpaine
      • 36 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:08 AM

That's great the price went down. You must be so excited to have it all paid off. The day is getting closer!!!

#1034 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:23 PM

Yes I am really excited we should get new rates tomorrow pay it off then a little over 2 1/2 months!!!

#1035 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
          • 888 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:55 AM

So, I showed the videos to John and he said that he wished that that each of the clips was a little longer. He said it was too edited for his tastes. I told him I bawled when watching them, but he seems to think I would have bawled at any wedding video... he may be right on that. :-)

#1036 1kpaine

1kpaine
            • 36 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:45 AM

Hope you don't mind me asking but how much did your rates come down? I'm going to ask my TA about our rates now...hopefully she'll tell me ours are down as well.

#1037 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:23 PM

I am still waiting to hear she said she would have new rates for us today so I will let you know once I hear.

#1038 scoutley

scoutley
                • 108 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:28 PM

You guys - I still haven't heard back from Jazmin regarding us not wanting to cancel! She emailed me on Nov 26 to see if we wanted to and I've emailed her back a couple of times saying NO. Arrgh! I've just pulled out the big guns and asked the TA to contact her for us. She wouldn't just give the date away.... Right? I'm getting pretty nervous here!
                  http://i634.photobuc....3009_174-1.jpg
                  What a PERFECT day it was ...

#1039 calchik

calchik
                  • 166 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

i don't think she'd give away the date without your confirmation. everything will work out ok

my TA messed up royally and didn't "confirm" my wedding date when i've thought i've had it for 4 months. i spent a week almost in tears thinking i lost my wedding date and waiting to hear back from the resort. then my TA finally CCed Paloma and she fixed the situation within a day.

pretty sure Paloma is the boss of the other wedding coordinators and she responds quickly if jazmin doesn't. this is the email i have for Paloma: Gerente_Grupos_COMPMEX/Bahia_Principe@soltour.es

hope that helps

#1040 scoutley

scoutley
                    • 108 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:52 PM

Thanks! I've been copying Paloma on everything I send to Jazmin. So I guess when I actually think about it, you're right, its not like they would just give the day away without actually confirming with me that I want to cancel. I guess I need to calm down a little, but it would be really nice to hear back from either of those two!!
                      http://i634.photobuc....3009_174-1.jpg
                      What a PERFECT day it was ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users