Jump to content
Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

UGH that is so frustrating! Air Transat did something similar to us but luckily everything worked out to be better in the end. I hope your tour operator doesn't make anymore schedule/date changes.

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 View Post

Well! I just had a nice wrench thrown into my wedding! Our tour operator decided there was no flights on the dates we picked so now EVERYTHING is changed!! ahhhhhhh No longer a Nov 30 bride...now a Dec 5 bride!

Sigh...i'm just glad we were able to move everything and everyone was still cool with it. I'll lose some money in some of the things i've purchased/printed with our wedding date on it - but oh well...at least its not the official invites!!

smile35.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's annoying!!!

 

But hey, December 5th sounds like a fantastic day to get married! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys! I agree! I think it actually is better in the long run. Just frustrating to change everything out. Especially asking people to change their work schedules to accommodate! Ah well. Everything happens for a reason! Hopefully all will work out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question for all of you...... it has now been 2 months and no response from Maria???? i know she's probably really busy right now but are any of you having the same problem???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I'm still having trouble getting a hold of her...I emailed her on April 11th and still haven't heard back.

 

Originally Posted by shellee View Post

Question for all of you...... it has now been 2 months and no response from Maria???? i know she's probably really busy right now but are any of you having the same problem???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh NOOOO Sunshine2680....I know you were LIVID!!!! On the brightside, i'm glad everything turned out well with your guest still being able to come down on Dec. 5th. As far as the tour operator, I would see if they are willing to comp you for the items you pre-ordered with the old date...never hurt to ask ;-)

 

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 View Post

Well! I just had a nice wrench thrown into my wedding! Our tour operator decided there was no flights on the dates we picked so now EVERYTHING is changed!! ahhhhhhh No longer a Nov 30 bride...now a Dec 5 bride!

Sigh...i'm just glad we were able to move everything and everyone was still cool with it. I'll lose some money in some of the things i've purchased/printed with our wedding date on it - but oh well...at least its not the official invites!!

smile35.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shellee & TSilva, I see both your weddings are in October, so plenty of time for planning. When I met Maria in early May she told me Apr-May are the busiest months for weddings, literally one a day, if not two. So if Maria doesn't respond this month it's because of that. But she is really awesome and will get to your emails as soon as she can - but a gentle reminder is never a bad idea. =) Good luck!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by TSilva View Post

 

Oh NOOOO Sunshine2680....I know you were LIVID!!!! On the brightside, i'm glad everything turned out well with your guest still being able to come down on Dec. 5th. As far as the tour operator, I would see if they are willing to comp you for the items you pre-ordered with the old date...never hurt to ask ;-)

 

 

Ya - i wasn't a happy camper initially - but it all turned out for the best. I was more worried that the resort couldnt accommodate a new wedding day...or my photographer..Still waiting to hear back from my hair/makeup people tho

I actually looked at the things i had already bought and its not much that has to get replaced - maybe $70 worth..no biggie. Thank goodness it wasnt the $800 i'm spending on invitations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw I hear your frustration Coba Bride 2012, but after your meeting with Maria, all your worries will be gone. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Coba Bride 2012 View Post

We are leaving a week from today and Maria has not emailed me back since April 18. I know she is reading my emails. It is very frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×