Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Crystalz,

I am very sorry to hear about your uncle.  Cancer is a terrible thing that nobody deserves.  My FI is sitting happily on the couch right now watching curling match after match.  His appetite is good, and he even ran an errand today.  Thank you for your well wishes.  

Originally Posted by crystalz View Post

Katie,

Thanks for your post, it was sad and happy at the same time. My uncle was battling stage 4 metastatic renal cancer which got to the brain while I was planning my wedding. He was diagnosed with it in Jan 2011... He fought so hard, I was married Nov 2, 2011 and he died Nov 29, 2011. It was so fast. I'm glad your fiance seems to be beating it, and I pray he does!! Good luck with everything :) I lost my Uncle so fast and will never take another life for granted.

Crystalz,

I am very sorry to hear about your uncle.  Cancer is a terrible thing that nobody deserves.  My FI is sitting happily on the couch right now watching curling match after match.  His appetite is good, and he even ran an errand today.  Thank you for your well wishes.  

Originally Posted by crystalz View Post

Katie,

Thanks for your post, it was sad and happy at the same time. My uncle was battling stage 4 metastatic renal cancer which got to the brain while I was planning my wedding. He was diagnosed with it in Jan 2011... He fought so hard, I was married Nov 2, 2011 and he died Nov 29, 2011. It was so fast. I'm glad your fiance seems to be beating it, and I pray he does!! Good luck with everything :) I lost my Uncle so fast and will never take another life for granted.

Ahh thats so good to hear :) and thanks, it is terrible, now its just getting my dad to go get checked lol thats a battle on its own!

Originally Posted by katiemac View Post

Crystalz,

Ladies, I just found out that my wedding planner will be Paloma. Has anyone worked with her yet? So many brides seem to have Jazmin (I'm assuming she takes care of Tulum brides). Is Paloma awesome too? Say yes! But be honest, haha.

Ahh thats so good to hear :) and thanks, it is terrible, now its just getting my dad to go get checked lol thats a battle on its own!

Tell pops to get checked!!!! I'm on my Dad too. Men are so stubborn.

I had stargazer lillies, so I know those are included.  I'm pretty sure gerberas are as well, but I'm not positive.

As long as the flowers are in that brochure that your WC sends they'll be included. Expensive ones like orchids and calla lilies are going to be extra

I actually think that Paloma is Jazmin's boss or supervisor - so you should be in good hands..tho i can't speak from experience - sorry