Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Ok, not sure if this is covered somewhere or not, but I am wondering what the restaurants provide as centrepieces or table decorations for dinner. (At this point I am not sure what our restaurant is as we've changed location, and therefore changed WC's and Jazmine has not yet responded). Anyways, I was out shopping with my mom and she wanted to start buying vases and stuff to take to Mexico....which seemed like a bit much for me, yet I'm not sure what is provided.

Thanks!

Provided is a hurricane lamp and a small vase with a single flower in it (the flower depends on what restaurant you're at).

Yea I have seen a few videos on the beach and it does look really windy. Is there less wind at the gazebo location?

Originally Posted by shellee View Post

AD2012: one thing i can tell you is I just recently got back from the gbp and loved both locations the only reall down fall to the beach location is that its REALLY windy and you have to walk in sand (could be a plus if you like that.. im wanting to wear heels ;) )

The gazebo location is up on a hill and surrounded by buildings and some gardens, so the wind isn't quite as bad.  It really depends on the day though.

The jacuzzi pools are adults only.  Nobody under 18 is supposed to be swimming in them, however there were a few kids that came in the pool while I was there, not that I minded, just an observation.

Crystalz, your photos look awesome! I was wondering what time you had your ceremony at? The lighting is perfect!

The only ceremony time I was able to get was 3pm and I am worried it will be too bright and too hot..has anyone had this problem?

Thanks!!

I have a question for ANY of you that can answer this for me!!!! So we have decided on the Unforgettable package and have spoken with our WC Maria. The thing is we are wanting out Best friend to marry us (or at least say our vows) now i tried asking Maria this and the response i got was not really an answer to my question...... have any of you past brides done this??? it is possible? I know that they are super busy there and thats why it takes so long for them to reply but im so impatiant lol and dont want to wait another 2-3 weeks to get my response ;)

I know this question has been asked but...the resort doesn't give you problems if your photographer is booked into the hotel? I planned on just telling Arrecifce and Jazmin a friend has now offered to take our pictures. Should I email them and give advance notice of this?