Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Does anyone have the price list for Arrecife that they could email me? gettingwed12@hotmail.co.uk....I was intending on just using them as like their pictures that I have seen but the price quoted above is way over my budget for photo's so now thinking maybe I should look around.....does anyone know can you just get a package from Arrecife where you just get photo's on cd and no prints so I can just get my prints done in my own time when back home?

Thanks

Tanya-Karolina-  For us they pushed all the tables together. So we had about 4 long tables. The table cloths were just white but they did put the flowers and shells I gave them and on the tables, and it added a little something. The chairs where just the regular chairs but Im sure you could ask for something different if you really wanted it, for a cost of course!  I think if your willing to pay they can do anything. I was a little worried about the dinner before we left and thought it might be ugly, but it actually wasnt an issue.

For those wondering about price for Arricife. We paid $3200 total. For me getting ready, the wedding, the full reception, and also trash the dress on a different day. We got all the pictures on cd, (1700 of them) Plus he put together a really nice slideshow with music of his favorite pictures. I will try to put a link to my facebook page if you want to take a look

There are 2 albums- The second one has some non professional ones though.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150592474140032.681647.891895031&l=54880e901f

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150592616010032.681689.891895031&l=eadd0e1391

Your photos are amazing Julie!! feel a bit happier now bout arricife doing them!you look beautiful!

is the $3200 american dollars?????? Also, how many ppl did you have at the poolside  reception?? I have 30 ppl coming but not sure if thast enough for a good atmosphere!!>????

Hi Julie! thank you so much for the links! your pictures are beautiful! you were a gorgeous bride!

thank you for answering my questions! I wasnted to ask you about the paper lanterns, did you have candles or battery lights in them, or you just had them plain? and also you said that you had to pay $3200 for the pics, and you got 1700 pics, but how many touched up pics you got from reception and how many from trash the dress? I also saw your bridesmaids had bouquets and groomsmen the boutinnaires, how much it cost you for every bouquet and boutinnaire? thank you beforehand! I am getting married on Aug 5th, time is just flying!

Thanks ladies,

Jemma..that was $3200 American dollars. We had 46 including me and hubby and kids. I think if you have a fairly fun crowd it should be fine. The poolside area we were in wasnt huge so it never felt like a small group.

Tanya... Our lanterns had batteries at the top. My husband took a clip with flat battery and hooked it to the inside. It was a bit windy and some came down throughout the night, but otherwise it did the job. I would say it would have been fine without the battery as well because they hang them around the palapas by the DJ and they were noticeable because of the lights the DJ brought.

-For the 1700 pictures he touched up 160 of his favorites that he used in the slideshow. So those 160 I got on a disc as well as all the other unedited ones.  Of the 160, there are about 120 of wedding ones and 40 trash the dress approx

I dont remember what the flowers cost exactly.. It really depends on the kind of flowers you want. Im pretty sure the ladies flowers came to under $100 for all of them. And the mens were $15 each and they were just birds of paradise.

August 5th is just around the corner!!!    It will all be great =)

Ok...gonna attempt to post pics of Arrecife's photo packages

i couldnt capture in one image so you'll have to try and piece them togetherArrecife.JPGArrecife1.JPGArrecife2.JPG

Arrecife3.JPG

Originally Posted by fraggle42 View Post

Is there a selection of packages offered by Arricife? I really cannot afford the prices that people are quoting. Are there any cheaper packages that still include the photos on a disc?

Originally Posted by Julie2011 View Post

Thanks ladies,

Jemma..that was $3200 American dollars. We had 46 including me and hubby and kids. I think if you have a fairly fun crowd it should be fine. The poolside area we were in wasnt huge so it never felt like a small group.

Tanya... Our lanterns had batteries at the top. My husband took a clip with flat battery and hooked it to the inside. It was a bit windy and some came down throughout the night, but otherwise it did the job. I would say it would have been fine without the battery as well because they hang them around the palapas by the DJ and they were noticeable because of the lights the DJ brought.

-For the 1700 pictures he touched up 160 of his favorites that he used in the slideshow. So those 160 I got on a disc as well as all the other unedited ones.  Of the 160, there are about 120 of wedding ones and 40 trash the dress approx

I dont remember what the flowers cost exactly.. It really depends on the kind of flowers you want. Im pretty sure the ladies flowers came to under $100 for all of them. And the mens were $15 each and they were just birds of paradise.

August 5th is just around the corner!!!    It will all be great =)

Thank you so much Julie! I know it is less than 2 months left, and I still have so many things to take care of! Oh well! I am sure it will be great no matter what:)

Hi

This forum has been amazing!!  I've been stalking this site for the last couple of weeks and now that we've booked (yes!!) I have a couple of dumb questions...I apologize in advance...

Can we have wedding guests take photos during the ceremony as well as the photographer??  I've heard the resort isn't too keen on the idea...

We are booked at Coba...if guests are staying at either Akumal or Tulum...will there be a day-pass charge in order for them to attend the wedding and dinner??

Also, is anyone able to send me pics and prices of the optional extras...flowers, pool-side party, etc..

terridickerson@hotmail.com

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!!