Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

I can confirm that the cups are tiny, and with the heat your drink warms up FAST!

We had custom mugs and everyone was so thankful!  It was cool to see everyone using them too, and nobody lost theirs.  It was great to take drink with you on a walk too, because the little plastic glasses were gone within 5 steps from the bar!  These at least lasted a little bit, plus kept the drink cold.

@Jemma......our wedding is also in Jan and I have just heard back from my WC after 3 weeks of waiting!!!! so they will get back to you it just takes some time!!!! 

Kristi, ahh fab! its sooo frustrating waiting though! haha. Whens your big day? we're the 17th!! cant wait x

Jemma.....oh my i so know what you mean about it being frustrating!!!!! haha.  We are the 11th!!!! I'm so0o0o0o excited....we just did our invitations.....everything is getting so real now!!!!! haha

Hi Danibunny! Wow yours is coming up shortly too! I fly out a week on Thursday - I can't believe it! Not looking forward to the 11 hour flight with our two kids (2 & 1 years old!) but hopefully it'll pass the time. What location are you marrying at? We are at the Tulum gazebo. Have had my Spa appointments confirmed today so yay for that. & yesterday my artificial bridesmaid posys & cake topper arrived & they look fab so again yay! Hav started gathering things to pack to try & make it all as stress free as can be! Although I'm sure it'll be fine I do worry about the whole WC change! I've also had to ask the hotel to provide a witness as we are one short that would arrive in time so that also concerns me! I must ask what's all the talk of travel mugs?? I think I've missed something! Gemma xx

Hi BABYSHAWS this may help, I get married 2nd june 2011, I also had Karla such a shame she is no longer there i found on here! but i'm sure Maria will be wonderful she emailed me the other day infact to assure me everything is place -Excited.com!! :0)

Kristi, ahh the 11th...we get there on the 10th....may see you!! gotmy dress and bridesmaids sorted so now its mission groom/best man and ushers! Are your men wearing suits or casual ?Mine wants to wear shirt,waistcoat and cravat....think they'll be hot though! x

Jemma.....my guys are wearing beige linen pants and a dress shirt (I want them to wear hot pink but I'm thinking it will end up being white hahaha)  I have my dress but still looking for my bridesmaids dresses....I know what I want just can't seem to find it yet.  What are your colors??? Mine are black and hot pink!! Which part of the resort are you at?? We are at Coba!

hey i have the same colors as you kristi11!!

Originally Posted by kristi11 View Post

Jemma.....my guys are wearing beige linen pants and a dress shirt (I want them to wear hot pink but I'm thinking it will end up being white hahaha)  I have my dress but still looking for my bridesmaids dresses....I know what I want just can't seem to find it yet.  What are your colors??? Mine are black and hot pink!! Which part of the resort are you at?? We are at Coba!

Hi Babyshaws,

Not long for your big day then bet your sooo excited hun!,

i have also already booked my spa appointments did that a while ago- think i was a head on that one lol.

Yes a bit nerving when i found out through this site that we had lost Karla- i was straight on the email- and quickly had a response form Paloma who reassured me everything would be fine and they would be sure to make my wedding day special as they would for everyone :0)

I have also since heard from Maria who seems lovely and i'm sure she will do a super job!

I Kinda keep telling myself not to worry as things can be sorted & finalised once there- but it's my bad habit of 'needing to know' that keeps my mind running wild!! after all it is my wedding day!

i plan on having a  'laid back,beach wedding' but still want it to perfect  :0)

Danielle x