Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patourn View Post
Hi labgirl I am getting married at the Tulum Gazebo and would love to see pictures of your daughters wedding.

Anyone know any details on the Tulum pool side receptions..we are planning to have one there after our dinner.
Patourn---I will be happy to share photos and suggestions on what we did that worked and what we should have done!! I am doing the wedding completely for my daughter as i plan events in my profession and she is a grad student in the middle of finals--and a little stressed...told her not to worry i will do it all --and i have --we will see how well i did!!

Ya we are using DJ Bob too!! I will let you know VERY soon :) Ladies in Alberta have you heard if this volcanic ash that is on its way over to Canada is going to cause any problems for our flights?? God I hope not. (One more thing to stress about)

Quote:
Originally Posted by labgirl View Post
Patourn---I will be happy to share photos and suggestions on what we did that worked and what we should have done!! I am doing the wedding completely for my daughter as i plan events in my profession and she is a grad student in the middle of finals--and a little stressed...told her not to worry i will do it all --and i have --we will see how well i did!!

Labgirl...I think what you are doing for your daughter is so amazing and sweet!!!!
Thanks for your offer to help...seeing as you do this for a living I'm sure you have done everything perfectly. Any help and hints you can give when you return would be greatly appreciated!! I thought I had everything somewhat under control until I started reading around here....now I'm feeling suddenly very overwhelmed!!!

DJ Bob, did you get him through the resort?? I'm assuming you mean that you re using him for a private reception afterwards?? We are having a private reception afterwards as well but was planning on just having them set up the speakers and such and use our ipod or CD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by labgirl View Post
we are using DJ Bob--i can let you know how he did--we leave a month from today!! So far he has been great to work with....
Thanks that would be great to hear your reviews of him and the resort. I have been to the resort once before, but hearing the wedding reviews helps.

We made it legal last night! We both got a little teary eyed even though we tried to make it as non-emotional as possible. I'm legally Mrs. Scott! I can't wait for my wedding next week!!