Jump to content
Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

I thought this might be useful for everyone...

 

When we were there in 2007 we received a booklet that had a resort map as well as a listing of the pools, restaurants, etc...so I have cut, paste, typed, and scanned in order to get this information to fit to one page that we are including in everyone's OOT bags.

 

This might be good for you ladies to take a look at so you can get and idea of where everything is located. I'm a very "visual" person so hopefully this helps a few others as well...

 

 

Map of GBP.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by emme View Post
I thought this might be useful for everyone...

When we were there in 2007 we received a booklet that had a resort map as well as a listing of the pools, restaurants, etc...so I have cut, paste, typed, and scanned in order to get this information to fit to one page that we are including in everyone's OOT bags.

This might be good for you ladies to take a look at so you can get and idea of where everything is located. I'm a very "visual" person so hopefully this helps a few others as well...
This is fantastic! I just have one question, I don't see Portifino on there, am I missing it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lm1984 View Post
Emme, do you mind emailing me a copy? I can't access attachments. My email address is lori_a_martins@yahoo.ca

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C00KIE View Post
Hi, emme! If it's not too much trouble, could you please email me a copy as well? I can't seem to open attachments either.
I'm at christina-cook@hotmail.com. I would really appreciate it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrosby View Post
I'd love it too...thank you Emme. jcrosby@bristolgroup.ca
Ladies I've just sent you all a copy of the .pdf. Emme hope you don't mind just thought I would help a sista out.smile03.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLee147 View Post
This is fantastic! I just have one question, I don't see Portifino on there, am I missing it?
I wonder if it is C5 where El Charro is supposed to be? This brochure and map was from 2005 so maybe they changed the name??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLee147 View Post
Ladies I've just sent you all a copy of the .pdf. Emme hope you don't mind just thought I would help a sista out.smile03.gif
That's awesome! Thanks so much :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by emme View Post
I wonder if it is C5 where El Charro is supposed to be? This brochure and map was from 2005 so maybe they changed the name??
Ah ha. I think you're right. Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emme! You're leaving in 12 days!! That is so exciting!! So what last-minute things are you working on right now? Or are you an ultra-organized bride and have everything done already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×