Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

I bought bubba kegs for me and my fiance this weekend too at Canadian Tire. We had checked two other Canadian Tires and they were all sold out. I was happy to finally find them this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emme View Post
We're all booked...and I think there are 44 of us all together (kids + adults). I am guessing that there will be about 5 more people joining us on some last minute seat sales...but I'm so happy and excited that our "core" family and friends will be there :)

I was also putting our OOT bags together this weekend...I'm SUPER EXCITED that bubba kegs finally went on sale at Canadian Tire this week. We love them for camping and we've taken them on our travels before...so we definitely wanted to put them in our bags. We've been saving our CT money for months (LOL) and checking the flyers every week...and finally...phew...cutting it pretty close!!
It's all going to be wonderful and you'll be setting back wondering what the heck was i worried about. Your getting married on my Bday it has to be wonderful. smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
It's all going to be wonderful and you'll be setting back wondering what the heck was i worried about. Your getting married on my Bday it has to be wonderful. smile03.gif

We will have to do a Happy Birthday / Happy Wedding "cheers" at 5:30pm Mexico time shots.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm1984 View Post
I'm just using the resort dj
Oh perfect! I wasnt sure if there was a resort DJ, but I did just send Karla an email asking her that this morning. So that sounds like a good option to me :-)

Thanks for the help!

I'm so excited for you ladies! Can't WAIT to hear all about it! I'm just waiting for my TA to get to me with a quote and then I'm sending out the info so everyone can book! We'll probably have similar number to you Emme.

PS. How many bubba kegs are you taking with you? How are you packing them all?? They're pretty big aren't they?

Since the Bubba Kegs are so big...we're going to give everyone (in town) their OOT bags before we go. This way they won't pack their own travel mug if they've already thought about it...and it cuts down on our luggage otherwise we would probably have to pay ALOT...