Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Ian Camera 187.jpg

Hi if I remember correctly the show cooking seats 12 /14 it is a U shape round the chef and cooking area - it very warm but worth it, the food is exquisite. x

Originally Posted by nikki17 View Post

Thanks for the quick reply Trisha!

Are there any other brides besides those listed below that will be at the resort the last 2 weeks in May?  I am staying May 22- June 2nd.

Cynlee143 - 5/22/2012 - Akumal (visiting 5/18-5/25)

aquamaniac - 5/22/2012 - Tulum

Isabelle Parent - 5/23/2012 - Tulum

Jacquie Ware - 5/24/2012 - Akumal

nikki17 - 5/26/2012 - Coba

Hey Nikki I am ! we leave on sunday may 20 for two weeks and our date is the only one missing out of your list ...may 25th! :) I'm gettin too exctied pre packing...my lugguage is far too much overweight with wedding stuf! AHHH :)

• VIP Member

Oh I wouldn't worry about it.  It'll probably rain in the morning or during the late evening.  It was scheduled to rain every day of my wedding week too... and I pretty much stressed myself into a panic.  But you're in the tropics.  It rains a lot... but not usually during the day or early evening.

And all of you guys getting married in a week has me SO excited!!!  I wish I were down there.  I mean, that's 6 BDW weddings in one week!  that has to be a record!

Hi all, we're back from paradise and reality is harsh!! 14 days of sunshine, very few clouds and zero rain! It was a vacation of a lifetime and our wedding day was the best day of our lives...to-date. So much love and laughter, it just overwhelmed us and we felt so blessed!

I will be writing a review in a few days and posting some pictures. I'm not in the midst of packing up our house and moving to Qc City so bare with me. :)

Mrs. Susan Yee-Roy

Originally Posted by aquamaniac View Post

So I was all proud of myself because I wasn't freaking out or stressing yet, and then my dad brought up the weather report for Playa del Carmen.....there is rain for everyday in the forecast! How likely is that to change? msncry.gif

I think there was something like an 80% chance of rain on my wedding day and there wasn't a drop, not even a cloud in the sky. You really have to take the weather report very lightly. And as others said, if it does rain, it will probably be a short burst and then clear right up after. Don't worry about it - no matter what you will have a fabulous time :)

• VIP Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!  So great to hear that everything was so fabulous, even the weather.  I cannot wait to hear more and see pictures!

Mikado Japanese restaurant at the Coba section of the resort seats 12 around the show table. Be sure to ask for the show table when you make your reservations because they also seat regular tables in the centre of the restaurant. Start to finish is about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes.

We took our boys there last week and they loved it!

Sunnyee