I am back...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:05 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Girls
    thank you for all your warm wishes, prayers and toughts. I am at home now, just came off the hospital today, the surgery was pretty long ( 7 hours) I am swollen and the pain is there, but is part of the recovery right?

I am going to stay at home at least for 4 days more, tomorrow they will remove some tubes inside my nose and tuesday they will remove the stiches and the fixture I have outside my nose... They had to open in the forehead through the eyebrow, I am hoping the scars are going to be minimum, I know sounds silly today but I was so worried about the pics for the wedding. But what is important now is the results on the tests and the recovery... so I will be around , probably not too much.

Thank you again for all your wishes and prayers!!!

#2 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:06 AM

Welcome back! You might have small scars but you will look breathtaking no matter what. Face it girl you hot! lol

#3 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:09 AM

welcome back!!!
        http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#4 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

Glad all is well!! Thanks for the link to the other thread, I missed that the first time so I had to get the update. Welcome back :)

#5 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:26 AM

I am so happy that you are back! Yay!!!

#6 jmill130

jmill130
            • 601 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:37 AM

Welcome back, so glad everything went well! We were all thinking of you!

#7 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:44 AM

Edna, I don't think it's silly to be worried about pics. My hubby broke his nose 6 months before the wedding and I was mad because his nose was going to be crooked. LOL- that's even worse than you not wanting scars. I was a butt.

Anyways, I hope you feel better soon. I can only imagine how tired you are. Surgery is never easy so rest up. I know you will still look gorgeous on the wedding day.
                Happily married since 2008

#8 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:48 AM

I'm glad you're feeling well.

But you're so beautiful, I don't think you'll look anything less than gorgeous in your wedding pictures anyway! But I would be thinking the same thing.

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:18 PM

Edna I'm so glad to hear you're out and on your way to recovery! I know you are going to look absolutely beautiful on your Wedding Day no matter what - I just know it.

I've had a lot of surgeries so I know it can be stressful and overwhelming but it sounds like you are handling it very well.

Speedy thoughts of recovery to you...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#10 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:23 PM

welcome back. I hope the healing process is quick. Glad your okay.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users