Photo

**If you want to help - Nugget and Ann**

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#21 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:04 PM

I might be able to send some money on Monday. I leave near Ann so if there is anything I can do for her on this end of the US I sure can help out. Anything!
    She is an awesome lady, we had coffee a few months back, and I am very sorry to hear she has to be away from home and dealing with this stress.

#22 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StephanieMN
    I might be able to send some money on Monday. I leave near Ann so if there is anything I can do for her on this end of the US I sure can help out. Anything!
    She is an awesome lady, we had coffee a few months back, and I am very sorry to hear she has to be away from home and dealing with this stress.
    Stephanie that is really sweet, we have no idea how long they will be in California but we will be sure to let her know if she needs anything at home that you are more than happy to help.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by NYJen
      I was wondering the same thing and saw that your "Moderator" sign was down. Tammy, I'm thinking about you and praying everything works out for you too. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
      THanks Jen, that means alot.. BTW PM me with your link to your photos once Juan has them all done. :-) I'm dying to see them.

#24 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

christine, i sent a paypal donation earlier this morning.

anything else i can do to help, please let me know.

#25 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:15 PM

I hope this comes across in a supportive/loving way, not a critical way, because I am totally not being critical here...just wondering what kinds of things the fund might do to support Ann? ie. pay for a hotel room for Paul, or flowers or gifts or some kind of treat or...something more practical that I am not thinking of? I'm really just curious and happy that everyone is pitching in to help.

#26 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:33 PM

Money sent. We love you Ann! Sending prayers your way!

#27 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:51 PM

Christine - thanks for organizing this!!!

#28 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:47 PM

Christine, I just sent my payment

#29 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:57 PM

just made my donation. keeping ann, paul and nuggest in my thoughts

#30 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Janet
                  I hope this comes across in a supportive/loving way, not a critical way, because I am totally not being critical here...just wondering what kinds of things the fund might do to support Ann? ie. pay for a hotel room for Paul, or flowers or gifts or some kind of treat or...something more practical that I am not thinking of? I'm really just curious and happy that everyone is pitching in to help.
                  I'm not sure.. Maybe they just give it to them in a lump sum to do what they wish with it??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users