Sign in to follow this  
Christine

**If you want to help - Nugget and Ann**

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
ugh, dh keeps me awake at night with these things...it was cute at first, but at midnight, i don't want to be thinking about what kind of animal i'd be if i were one (platypus, apparently)...i was actually so pissed about the chicken nugget thing that i called my sister to ask her what kind of food i'd be and unfortunately she responded the same way...why can't i be a chicken tender? longer? skinnier? damn them.
I've got to go ask mike what I would be. You need an "I'm not a nugget" shirt too. The platypus DNA was just sequenced. it's part mammal, part bird & part reptile. So maybe he feels like you are so complex & special just one type of animal won't do.

Holy Crap!!! That's so great!!! I LOVE her name - it's perfect!!!

I'm so happy for you guys. And I have to say, I'm actually really relieved this all happened kinda quickly. I really want you to be able to leave CA and get home already.

God's blessing Baby Gwendolyn.

Oh, thank god Ann and Gwendolyn are doing ok. I'm so glad she was born healthy and wow, 5lbs! That is great!!!!

I'm making my donation now! I hope they can all get home soon!!

Ohhhh YAAAAY! Congratulations! I completely missed this thread, so I'm making my donations now!

Poor Ann...what a weekend she had!

And the McDonalds thing..totally asking FI as soon as he gets home...

SOOO glad to hear that Mommy and Baby Gwendolyn are doing great! Austin and I might just be joining their club this week! There may be 2 BDW babies by the end of this week!

Amy

Nugget has arrived, and is a Nuggette!

Gwendolyn Ann arrived at 1:53 am today, weighing in at 5 lbs. She is doing VERY well, especially for her gestational age. I haven't talked to Ann yet in person, but got an email from Paul stating that mom & baby are both doing well.

QUOTE]

This is great news!