Photo

Anything Maui

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 aramintha

aramintha
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:20 PM

I just found out that whale watching season is December - April.

#22 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:03 PM

Ladies, can I just say how excited I am that all the threads on the first page are recent (meaning 2008 threads). It took us awhile to get some action in this "room". I'm so excited that there's more activity!!!

#23 aramintha

aramintha
      • 53 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:15 PM

I agree...the more ideas the better.

#24 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:43 PM

Hello Maui ladies!

Since I'm the next gal in line to get Maui'd tell me any last minute things I need to know, things to look out for for you, etc.....

#25 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:05 PM

OMG you are only 3 weeks away!! How exciting :) How many people are going? If I think of any questions I'll let ya know!

#26 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:12 AM

we have a small wedding...20 people. We're so excited, but have so much to do in order to be gone for 2 weeks (scheduling, bills, kitty watching duties, packing, hair cuts, etc)

#27 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:44 PM

Yes that sounds about like how many people we will have too.. are you getting someone to watch your kitties while you are gone?

#28 neen

neen
                • 633 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:54 PM

this thread is great...we're honeymooning in Maui in January 09 and also doing a "just the two of us" wedding while we're there (our symbolic ceremony with guests is in Mexico). i'm now really excited about doing the drive to hana, zipline, snorkeling & scuba diving and swimming with the turtles. anyone know how much the zipline adventures are per person? I'm also wondering where the best luau is on the island...any suggestions?

#29 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

we're using Kapalua Adventures for our zipline tour & I think it's $139/pp.

I really liked The Feast at LeLe Luau. The dinners are plated there (it's more expensive than the typical buffet luau). But there are so many good luaus on Maui, you won't be disappointed.

#30 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:00 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Chiquita
                      Yes that sounds about like how many people we will have too.. are you getting someone to watch your kitties while you are gone?
                      we only have 1 kitty, but the problem is she's really old (21), so we're particular about who watches her. My family will be there with us, so we're running into a situation where we still need to find someone to watch her for 2 days (the day before & our wedidng day). We have a couple of options, but need to secure who will be staying over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users