Sign in to follow this  
azhuskergirl

Anything Maui

Ladies, can I just say how excited I am that all the threads on the first page are recent (meaning 2008 threads). It took us awhile to get some action in this "room". I'm so excited that there's more activity!!!

this thread is great...we're honeymooning in Maui in January 09 and also doing a "just the two of us" wedding while we're there (our symbolic ceremony with guests is in Mexico). i'm now really excited about doing the drive to hana, zipline, snorkeling & scuba diving and swimming with the turtles. anyone know how much the zipline adventures are per person? I'm also wondering where the best luau is on the island...any suggestions?

we're using Kapalua Adventures for our zipline tour & I think it's $139/pp.

I really liked The Feast at LeLe Luau. The dinners are plated there (it's more expensive than the typical buffet luau). But there are so many good luaus on Maui, you won't be disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquita View Post
Yes that sounds about like how many people we will have too.. are you getting someone to watch your kitties while you are gone?
we only have 1 kitty, but the problem is she's really old (21), so we're particular about who watches her. My family will be there with us, so we're running into a situation where we still need to find someone to watch her for 2 days (the day before & our wedidng day). We have a couple of options, but need to secure who will be staying over.