Sign in to follow this  
stacey

What company did you buy your BM dresses from

I have been looking at a lot of BM dresses, but nothing is jumping out at me. Where did all of you find your BM's dresses?

davids bridal. altho they were decent priced, and cute dresses, i wouldn't recommend due t the pushy assistants and rude seamstress. BUT this could be due to the location i used. tons of colors and styles, at great prices, it was worth the not-so-good service for that, to me!

erin's are way better! those are way cute!

I got most of mine at Macy's (and used coupons!) but they are Jessica McClintock dresses. To get the rest, I went to a Jessica McClintock store.

Nordstroms. $50 each!

Click the image to open in full size.

You can kinda see the beading on the boobs. I don't have closer pics uploaded. sad.gif

The girls loved them and they were super comfy. I totally would buy them all over again because they photographed well and the price was right!

Ann Taylor celebrations. if their colors fit your theme, they have a ton of styles for each so diff BM with diff body issues can pick their own fit..plus free returns =)

Our BM dresses are from Bari Jay -- we found the best online deal at 2008 Prom Dresses - Wedding Dresses - Bridemaids - Mother of the Bride Gowns. Free shipping to each girls address instead of having to have them bulk shipped, which allowed everyone to order on their terms ... plus a 10% discount code. It was the least expensive all-around deal I found in all of my searching. And everyone was super-pleased with the Customer Service -- they all arrived before the estimated delivery dates.

They all love their dresses and say they will be perfect cockatil dresses to wear again.