Centerpiece Help!!

Ok I'm doing the photo centerpiece frames for each couple. Here is an example. I only have 3 shown here and they aren't taped together but I'm actually doing tables of 8 so I will have a total of 5 together in a circle with the tea lights in the center. $ for each couple at the table and one for the table name. Ok so this is where I need your help at. Can you guys give me anymore ideas for table names and any good cute short poems. I need 4 more table names.

Oh so this makes sense each guest is getting a votive with there name on it with there table name.

Click the image to open in full size.

This is what it will look like at night!

with flash so you can see it better!

example of one couple that will have there picture in front of them.

The idea but will have 5 all together in a circle.

Here is what I have so far for the table names... Help please.... Some have 2 poems on them if they are short.

Table

Love

For it is in loving, as well as in being loved, that we become most truly ourselves. No matter what we do, say, accomplish, or become, it is our capacity to love that ultimately defines us. In the end, nothing we do or say in this lifetime will matter as much as the way we have loved one another.

Daphne Rose Kingma

Table

Forever

You donâ€t marry the person you can live with; you marry the person who you cannot live without.

Unknown

I love you, Not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Unknown

Table

Cherish

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

The Bible: 1 Corinthians

Always speak well of each other. Believe the best is yet to come. Cherish every moment as if it were your last.

Mary Lenore Quigley

Table

Patience

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. The Bible: 1 Corinthians 13:4

Table

Eternity

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity

Henry Van Dyke

Table

Soulmate

To my Soulmate, one who knows my heart as I know yours. Let us be gentle with each otherâ€s emotions and patient with each otherâ€s frailties. And let us face what life brings us with grace and love.

The Reverend Edie Weinstein-Moser

Oh do I love a good challenge. BTW, I love this idea, Natalie! Try this website, Poems. You could also look for song lyrics.

I was looking for Hope, Faith, Patience, Friendship ...

But here's one I found on there:

Faith

Faith, is all we have, to make it throught the day.

Faith, that when were lost, we will find our way.

Faith, in each other, in all that we do.

Faith, that our love will always see us through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
Oh do I love a good challenge. BTW, I love this idea, Natalie! Try this website, Poems. You could also look for song lyrics.

I was looking for Hope, Faith, Patience, Friendship ...

But here's one I found on there:
Faith
Faith, is all we have, to make it throught the day.
Faith, that when were lost, we will find our way.
Faith, in each other, in all that we do.
Faith, that our love will always see us through.

Thanks ann that is so good!! Perfect!

This is a completely different direction, but we named tables for places we had been while dating, and then included a little story about it. So, Table "One" was named for where we went on our first date (Compass Room) all the way around the room to the head table, which was named for where Andrew proposed. It's another idea, anyway.

I'll think about your category of names, and see if I can come up with something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
This is a completely different direction, but we named tables for places we had been while dating, and then included a little story about it. So, Table "One" was named for where we went on our first date (Compass Room) all the way around the room to the head table, which was named for where Andrew proposed. It's another idea, anyway.

I'll think about your category of names, and see if I can come up with something.
That's really cute too!