14 replies to this topic

#11 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JANET1111
    Christa that is just like us! Where are you two cuties honeymooning?
    I'm going to have to refer you to my loving fiance - he's in charge of this aspect...so that would be a big DUNNO!!

#12 BayBug

BayBug
    • 852 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:50 PM

We are staying a week longer than our guests, but we are going to the other side of the country. Our guests our welcome to stay as long as they want, but we are disappearing after the wedding. My FI and I want time alone.
      Angie

#13 mexico15

mexico15
      • 250 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

We researched airfare/hotel rates and then gave them two date options of 7days and 5 days. They didnt' have any other option, so they are leaving when we want them too :)
        They wanted to have a vacation, so they are going down a few days before us, so we can have a private honeymoon afterward. They are all close family and one other couple (friends) so it was easy to let them know we really wanted out own time out there to enjoy our honeymoon alone.

#14 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:46 PM

For some reason I think our dates worked out well. we are getting married on a friday and we told people they should plan to arrive on wednesday or thursday and everyone I've talked to has said they are going to fly home on sunday, which works well for people that need to get back to work.

So we'll have one day after the wedding to relax with everyone and then on sunday we can say goodbye to everyone and then we move onto El Dorado, I can't wait!

#15 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
          • 631 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:49 PM

they can stay as long as they like...we are leaving to go on our honeymoon...i hope people do take the time to use this as a vacation it is not like u can just up and go to hawaii anytime...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users