Sign in to follow this  
BarefootBride

My Candy Buffet - Pictures

I agree with the others that it looks YUMM-O! Also, I would suggest to space it out more and maybe use a basket for the little envelope type things (Pop rocks and Marg. Mixes)

Looks great! I agree that it needs to be spaced out and add a little bit of room for bag construction. If any of your guests are like me, with the current configuration you would have one hot mess since I tend to knock everything over!

that looks great. i love all the candy in your colors and the candybar wrappers are really nice. i might order them for my get ready bags. i agree with what was said already about spacing it out a little and adding signs. other than that it's perfect. i really like the hurricane vases with the straw bottoms.

Now I want some candy!

I think it looks great. I agree that you need to have a little bare space so people can set the bags down to fill them. The only addition I would make is a label for each candy, especially the sugar free.

How was the shipping at the bulk candy store?

Looking good! Some of the stuff is getting lost with the amount of stuff you have so I would either use a bigger table or do away with some of the table decor.

One word of warning==one of my containers was broken because I used one metal scoop and people just threw it back in there. Thank God it was a cheap container-I had several smaller plastic ones for the other containers so only one container broke.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Unfortuneatly, I wont put it together sad.gif

My friend who is throwing the shower doesnt think I should be there to set up...hummm I have no clue why. She says that it should be a suprise- Uh! I know about it...whats the point? Anyways, I just handed everything over to 2 of my friends and I hope it comes to gether nicely. I gave her some pictures of other buffets... I will def post the picture next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
Now I want some candy!

How was the shipping at the bulk candy store?

It was like 19.00 bucks for Priority. I didnt think it was bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMN View Post
Looking good! Some of the stuff is getting lost with the amount of stuff you have so I would either use a bigger table or do away with some of the table decor.

One word of warning==one of my containers was broken because I used one metal scoop and people just threw it back in there. Thank God it was a cheap container-I had several smaller plastic ones for the other containers so only one container broke.

Thanks for the heads up!