Sign in to follow this  
Joyrey

Peacock themed wedding

Sounds fabulous. I looked at wedding pics before that had some peacock themed stuff. I wonder where I saw that....hmmm...

Anyways, I can't wait to see an Italy wedding so you better keep us posted. And we want to see your invites- LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyrey View Post
Hi, I'm Jo, I'm a invitations designer but more than anything at the moment I am an upcoming bride:) 08.08.08 is our wedding date and we are getting married near Venice, Italy at a vineyard. I feel like a princess at the moment:) We are having a peacock themed vintage wedding and I am marrying my DF.
I hear the peacock theme is quite popular at the moment, I had NO idea, I thought I was being super original:)
Everything is planned now and I have loads of ideas and photos to share with anyone interested, so please just email me or contact me somehow.
love to you all...
Congratulations! Your wedding sounds amazing. I am also using the peacock theme. I would love to see pictures and get some ideas. Will you post them? My wedding is not until 2009 so I am just starting!

Thank you smile159.gif

Hi Jo, welcome! I'd love to see your pictures-I'm doing a peacock theme as well. Just like you, I thought I was being totally original until I started searching the internet for ideas and found out that peacocks are very popular this year! Haha! Go figure!