Does anyone know what aqua lights are? I received a quote from a WC that included $4500 for "aqua lights" and I have no idea what they are...

I have no idea what they are! I googled them & all I can find are aquarium supplies lol I'm no help, sorry!

Sounds like some type of waterproof LED light. Small pic but maybe something like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

With them nearly $10 a peice, i'm not sure. That would mean 450!

I would ask for a picture- but I wouldn't do it even if it was the most incredible thing ever. $4500 on one aspect of decor? No thanks!

Maybe they meant in pesos?

I was going to say the same thing as Rachel. They might be floral lights www.floralytes.com that range from about $3-$15 each. That is a ton of moeny for lighting! I sure hope that quote was in pesos!

You should definitely ask what that is, that's alot of money for lighting. Maybe they do mean 4500 pesos, because there is no way in heck they could be charging that much for lighting.

ok ladies, mystery solved. aqua lights are lights that illuminate the water, so after the sun goes down, you don't lose the view of the beach. i have pictures, but i can't figure out how to attach them to this posting.

The easiest way is to upload the photo to a photobucket account and then copy the image code and paste it to the post. I believe there is a sticky out there about it.

So the lights go in the ocean to keep it visible?