Photo

Gossip Girl

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#81 aimee!

aimee!
  • 696 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

yay! i'm bummed that summer is coming to an end, so at least i have TV to look forward to. haha.

what happend at the end of season 2? lol, i might have to watch it again...
    Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#82 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

I SO love this show!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the last 2 episodes of last season to watch yet. (i know, i'm slow lol). I just didn't have time last season to watch, so I'm catching up now.

I missed a few episodes though, like the young Lily one. and what the heck happened to chuck's dad?!!?

#83 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
      • 341 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:58 PM

Love this show - such a guilty pleasure. I'm a Chucky and Blair fan, so I'm hoping this season gets juicier for them now that the "chase" is seemingly over.
        http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#84 *kellis*

*kellis*
        • 330 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:21 PM

I can't wait! FI gives me such a hard time about watching it. But then he'll be sitting here in the same room and after a few minutes start asking me who is who and what they did and I'll just be trying to shush him so I know what's going on.

The end of last season was incredible. I thought they were getting kinda cliched with some stuff but the ending just hooked me on the show again.
          http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
          (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#85 aimee!

aimee!
          • 696 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

crap! lol, i have no memory of what happened last season... i'm off to find a summary!

ETA: just read it... & it brought tears to my eyes (again!) awwwww... super pumped for season 3!!
            Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#86 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:18 AM

Oh...I can't really remember either.
              I just remember the whole GG reveal - where she aired EVERYONE's dirt!!

#87 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:15 PM

I'm looking forward to this season! I have Jayson watching too.. even though he pretends he's not!

I can't remember what other show we were watching, but the people on it were talking about how this guy was dressed like Chuck Bas and Jayson says no.. he didn't have a pink tie on! I loved that my hubby got the reference to Chuck Bas. That's his fav character on the show.. heh heh.

#88 beachbum

beachbum
                • 351 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

My FI is also a Jason, and he LOVES the character of chuck. This is really random, but last year we saw Chace Crawford (Nate) at the US Open. It was one of my few celebrity sightings.

#89 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:03 PM

Chuck is totally my fav character on the show. He's such a jerk, but you know he's got a little warm spot in his heart! lol

#90 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:54 AM

OMG!! I just finished watched the last few shows of last season. I can't wait for this season to start. I think it'll be interesting with everyone all at different colleges. Georgina is back....yikes! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users