ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB
Team Edward is a reference to the Twilight book series by Stephenie Meyer. They are about as addicting as BDW!
ummmmm, i actually dumped BDW for 2 separate solid days while i read the 1st and 2nd books......shhhhh! dont tell!

new episodes tomorrow! oh no! jon and kate+8 is all new tomorrow too! whats a girl to do??

#62 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:45 AM

DVR everything, duh!

And, I think they rerun Jon & Kate at 11 or 12 (EST) I'm sure it will be on later in teh week too. You only get one shot at GG!

Did you go see the Twilight movie yet?

#63 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:49 AM

I am excited about GG! I read that Lily's and Rufus' kid comes out of the woodwork.

#64 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:56 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ErinB
        Team Edward is a reference to the Twilight book series by Stephenie Meyer. They are about as addicting as BDW! THe first movie is out and the lead character looks a lot like the guy that plays Chuck Bass.

I want to know why Lily was institutionalized too! If I remember correctly, there was some allusion to her having (or not having) Rufus' baby.

The Lily/Rufus relationship timeline just seems off! Maybe I just suck at math, but think about it. They always refer to him as being a big-time 90s band. If Serena is 18 and it was 2008, that would mean she would have been born in 1990. If that is true, she would have been alive and Lily would have been living the rich lifestyle, not hanging out with Pearl Jam, KWIM?

Aww, that's right, I remember there was a reference to a child. I forgot about that!

I know what you mean about the timeline though. I have thought about that too. They should have made him an 80's new wave band guy or something, not a former grunge rocker.

#65 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
        • 888 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:52 AM

Can't wait for the new episode!

#66 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:46 PM

Yes I'm looking forward to tonights episode. Jack Bass is supposedly Chuck's uncle?

#67 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:49 PM

Yeah, Jack is his 30 year old uncle, Bart's little bro.

And no one knows where Chuck is so they have to go find him.

Can you tell I'm addicted to spoilers?

#68 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:26 PM

Eww... did Blaire sleep with Jack? That's what they were hinting at!

Also, Serena is going to be pissed when she finally finds out...

#69 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:13 PM

I was thinking that too... that Blair slept with Jack. Yikes!

The whole Serena/Dan/Half-Brother thing is weird. Even though Serena and Dan aren't related having a half-brother in common does make things seem a little incestual. That's going to suck. I like Serena and Dan together. If there really is a half sibling, doesn't that sort of permanently end any future possiblity of them getting together? That almost kills the series for me.

#70 Chiquita

Chiquita
                  • 2,674 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:09 PM

I totally agree with you Jessica!! On everything :)

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                    I was thinking that too... that Blair slept with Jack. Yikes!

The whole Serena/Dan/Half-Brother thing is weird. Even though Serena and Dan aren't related having a half-brother in common does make things seem a little incestual. That's going to suck. I like Serena and Dan together. If there really is a half sibling, doesn't that sort of permanently end any future possiblity of them getting together? That almost kills the series for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users