Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Gossip Girl

I did it this weekend!! I did a complete review of my PVR schedules just to make sure I wasn't missing something!! I even PVRd the last episode of last season that comes on before it as a refresher!!

OMG I just want to say how much I love this show, and I don't even know why! lol

All I have to say is, WTF is up with Jenny and Vanessa's hair? Seriously, it can't grow THAT much during the summer months, pathetic. And Vanessa's hair was HORRIBLE!!!! Other than that, I'm a little worried about the Chuck/Blair relationship - I just can't see how it's going to last and that makes me sad. sad.gif And seriously, Serena and her dad thing, that's messed up. I guess we'll have to see how that plays out. I also find it so weird that they're all living together now. Chuck, Jenny, Eric, Dan, Serena and the parents?? I don't know how well that is going to work.

I did miss a few episodes last season and when I saw the recap, I obviously missed some important parts. I still don't know how Chuck's father died and what's with the baby between Rufus and Lily? Did they have one that died? what is male/female? anyone know??

Chuck's dad died in a car wreck. Chuck spotted Lily and Rufus together and Chuck called his dad to call him. Chuck's dad was on his way over and got into an accident.

Rufus and Lily made a baby boy when they were younger. Lily gave the baby up for adoption and Rufus had no idea the baby existed. Eventually he found out and went looking. They found the baby's (well, now young man's) adoptive parents who said the boy was dead. Turns out that was a lie. The new guy Vanessa is hooking up with is the son but he hasn't told anyone yet.

Yeah, I agree, WTF was up with Vanessa's hair?

I don't know about the Chuck and Blair relationship.... I just don't think Chuck can be in a normal monogomous relationship without all the extra games.

The whole Serena thing is a little weird. She seems really obsessed with getting her dad's attention...

Thanks Jessica for the great recap. That's so sad about how Chucks' dad died! sad.gif As for the Lily/Rufus/baby thing, I figured that guy is their son. Weird. How the hell is that gonna play out this season? More scandal...I love.gif it! lol