Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Gossip Girl

I love this show and I am not ashamed to admit it! (Well, maybe a little...)

It makes me want to be a teenage rich-kid in New York! I love how posh and unrealistic it is! FI called it Sex in the City Jr. I was under age in NYC, it can't be that easy to get a martini at 16!

That Chance Crawford guy who plays Nate is super hot!

i love it too HAHA. they are like college kids not high school-ers i mean really!

i used to live in NYC and on the upper east side and there are a lot of spoiled rich kids like that - it is too funny!

i love this show too. Every drama filled moment. I look forward to it every week like a 14 yr old girl. And no one can talk to me during the show, only commerical breaks. i even have fi watching it. It is ridiculous how they can just walk up to a bar and order martinis without even being carded. Nate is adorable. Georgina is evil!!!

SIL (she's 18, i'm turning 26 lol) got me into the show when it premiered and I am obsessed with it! I love love love the drama between these teens-going-on-30!

They may be superficial, but you can totally see deep bonds between them - especially in this last episode! Cant wait for next week's season finale!

Okay, I admit, I'm hooked on this show too.. haha! And yes I have FI watching it too. He likes Chuck's character a bit more now in the last few episodes.

Can't wait for the finale next week.. I hope it's really good!

I love, love, love this show. With a passion! Its so good! I never get tired of it. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can own it and relieve every second. I hate Georgina!

I am so happy to see a thread on this show! I love, love Gossip Girl.

I feel bad for Serena...I hate Georgina!

I love this show so much that I watch the repeats on Sundays @ 6PM too. I just love it. Even FI who hates girly TV shows got into this. I just love it!

I was sooo hoping someone would start a GG thread on these boards!! :)

Serena was so thumbs down for me this last episode. I kept yelling at the screen:

TELL DAN!

GET OVER IT!

TELL DAN!

DUDE KILLED HIMSELF!

TELL DAN!

DONT LET DAN GET SUCKED IN BY THAT PSYCHO BITCH GEORGINA!