Bridesmaid Gifts

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#11 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:25 AM

Since I paid for my MOH and BM's dresses and shoes, their bags will have regular OOT stuff, with the exception of a BM or MOH tank, manicure set, a magazine (each one will be different so we can all share), a pashmina, shout wipes and whatever other cute things I find. I have 1 MOH and 2 BM's so it's not a lot to buy for.

At our rehersal dinner I am going to give them their jewlery which will be starfish necklaces with a nice card I'll have my MOH read our loud.

I'm also going to give my MOH a hankie with our wedding date embroidered on it.
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#12 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:33 AM

cmmdee - team bride tees sound so cute. i love that idea.

celina - that's cool your buying their dresses. i haven't decided if i'm doing that i only have a moh and 1 bm so i probably will do it or pay half of it.

does it look stupid or cheap to pay for half of their dress?
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#13 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:50 PM

I got my BMs a bunch of things..

Swarovski Starfish necklace - SWAROVSKI #6721 STARFISH PENDANT "CRYSTAL AB" 40MM (1) - eBay (item 280226046323 end time May-17-08 23:42:40 PDT)

Victoria's Secret makeup bag in Fuschia like their dresses - Victoria's Secret - Must-have Makeup Bag

Fuschia Pashminas

Personalized Perfume - http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18920

Victoria's Secret Passport Covers - VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret

#14 monicaswave

monicaswave
        • 450 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:57 PM

I am getting them a gift certificate to the spa on the hotel so they can get beuty treatments for the wedding or save it for a nice massage for later. I also plan to make them nice tote bags with stuff inside.

#15 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek

Absolutely not! I think they will appreciate anything! I'm a BM in a DW this fall in Belize and the bride bought our dresses which has helped me out. Even though the dress was only $110, that's now money I can use towards her shower, bachlorette, gift, ..... or whatever.
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#16 beth

beth
            • 128 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:11 PM

These are all fantastic ideas! Thank you so much...I think I have a good starting point now!

#17 Copita

Copita
              • 979 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:28 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                cmmdee - team bride tees sound so cute. i love that idea.

Here is a pic of the Team Bride tank.. and No it's not crazy if you pay for half! I think that's great, girl! :) They will love and appreciate it!

I am getting them a gift certificate to the spa on the hotel so they can get beuty treatments for the wedding or save it for a nice massage for later. I also plan to make them nice tote bags with stuff inside.
                Aw, I love the spa idea :)

#18 Bride010101

Bride010101
                • 1,547 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:29 AM

I am still working on what I'm going to get them. So far I have gotten them fuschia cover ups to wear when we are all getting ready and the to enjoy for the rest of their trip. If budget allows I would like to get them a nicer tote bag with their name embroidered. Then who knows what else I'll find...

Have you got these yet? Do you have a picture of it in person / on someone? I really want to do starfish necklaces for the girls - but can't find one I like. TIA!

#19 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BeckyN
                    I am still working on what I'm going to get them. So far I have gotten them fuschia cover ups to wear when we are all getting ready and the to enjoy for the rest of their trip. If budget allows I would like to get them a nicer tote bag with their name embroidered. Then who knows what else I'll find...

Have you got these yet? Do you have a picture of it in person / on someone? I really want to do starfish necklaces for the girls - but can't find one I like. TIA!
                    Yea I have them just not the necklace to put them on.. They're so nice especially when the sun hits them.. there's so many colors.. I'll try to see if I have a chain I can put it on and take a pic

#20 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
                    • 279 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:10 PM

I wanted to get my girls a jewelry set that matched their dresses, which are blue. I found these on Avon.com and loved them:

Necklace: AVON- Products

Earings: AVON- Products

They're super cute, and are a good size ( I was worried they would be tiny). I also got them little blue photo albums and getting them white tanktops that say "bridesmaid" or "maid of honor."
                      Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users