Sign in to follow this  
Judy

Mr. & Mrs. are back!! (a tiny preview)

OMG girls- so sorry my link wasn't working?

We are back from our amazing wedding and honeymoon!

I married the man of my dreams, had the wedding of my dreams and our lively 129 guests continue to rave about what a FAN-TAS-TIC time they had at the "Wedding Of The Century" (hehe)

here's a few photos ... but many more to come, along with a full review-

judy + adam ~ casa carol ann, puerta vallarta, jalisco, mexico ~*5.03.08 - journal - the jay reilly photo blog

For those who asked -

My wedding dress is a Monique Lhuillier Couture gown. The designer made a personal appearance at her trunk show the day of my wedding dress appointment. We starting talking and she drew me a sketch. I immediately fell in love with the drawing. It was a huge gamble to place the gown order, without a try-on sample, but I think it paid off. I was elated when it arrived 3 months later; it was exactly what I had envisioned and then some.

I’ve had several inquires regarding sale of the gown, and after much consideration, I’ve decided to sell it. I will give the ladies of the forum first choice.

It's a size 6. I did not alter the length as I am 5'6 and wore 3 1/2 inch heels.

Beautiful! Thank you Judy! Who was your florist? I love your flowers!!! My colors are lime, chocolate and turquoise/aqua and my WC keeps telling me that those flowers are really expensive. I would love to know more info! Thanks!