How is the weather in your town?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Monique

• 415 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:26 AM

It's damp, a little cold and rainy..high 50's...but I'm in Chicago...where it is 75 to 80 one day and snowing the next...Not kidding...Where is Summer... Sounds like it's being hogged by Napa!

#12 Mel

• 141 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:08 PM

It has been mid to high 90s over the last couple of weeks with lows in the high 70s to low 80s.

Yesterday, it dropped to a high of 60 with lots of wind and sprinkles and low of 30s in town and snowed on the mountain.

Today, high 80s and clear as can be. I don't like this one bit.

AZ ok so its hot I don't complain about heat at all, personally I love it, but when its hot one day and then freezing the next (and I know 60 is not freezing to most people, but it is to me!)

#13 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:12 PM

Well it's been dang warm here in Walnut Creek, CA - but not sure what it's like at home (Minneapolis, MN) - but I heard it's nice. And I am visiting mom this weekend in Phoenix ... warm there too!

#14 Yari

• VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:38 PM

It rained on Monday, so random! My car looks like crap.

It got warmer today and supposed to be in the 100's this weekend.

#15 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by JenniferLynn
            The past couple days have been beautiful, early/mid twenties for the temperature (that's in Celcius, sorry, don't know the Farenheit conversion) and sun, sun sun!

now if we just had the ocean nearby it would be perfect.

DAMN send some of that nice weather up this way!!! I'm up in Timmins & it's currently 4 C (39 F) & raining! Boooooo!

#16 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:39 AM

It is 9:45 Pm and it is still 95F. WTF I love the heat, but it is such a shock to the body when it has been cool for so long
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#17 tanika08

• 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:36 AM

It is burning up and its after 10pm and still hot.I don't know what to do its supposed to b hotter tomorrow.
                Soon to be Mrs. Knott

#18 APRILOO

• 35 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:10 AM

I am in central Arkansas and it stays in the lower 80s right now and beautiful. But, lately we have been having tornadoes through out the state pretty much every week this month. It is the worst Tornado season yet. I just thank god it has not came close to my house or my family. So that is the weather now. Beautiful with tornadoes.

#19 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:19 AM

it is suppose to be really nice today in the 70's, but rain all day tomorrow

#20 Monique

• 415 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:50 AM

it's 55 degrees and cloudy I think I need to move to Cali or AZ...I love Chicago but hate the weather and I've been here all my life...I mean how much cold weather can a girl take!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users