The new season of the Bachelorette

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#21 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:09 AM

haha ok I may be odd, but I would totally pick the guy that jumped in the pool. At least he's not boring, which I can't necessarily say about half of those guys.

She picked some odd ones- twizzler (or whatever his name was.) He was weird. Kung fu master- no thanks. Another weirdo.
    Happily married since 2008

#22 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

so I dvr'd this last night, is it worth it?
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

oh shoot! I wated to watch this! I wanted to get in on this. I will watch on abc.com tonite. I have not watched bachelor(ette) in ages!
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#24 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        so I dvr'd this last night, is it worth it?
        I was entertained Christine. It was a little long though. They could cut out all the chatty chat with Chris, but then again you do have the power of fast forward. :)

#25 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          She picked some odd ones- twizzler (or whatever his name was.) He was weird. Kung fu master- no thanks. Another weirdo.
          i know! especially that kung fu dude - did you see the clips? it looked like his mullet on the one on one date and the horseback riding EEEEWWWW

#26 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:59 PM

uh ya. It looks like she keeps him around for awhile. I'm sorry, but I thought he was incredibly weird. Almost like he came in already obsessed about her.

#27 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:01 PM

I agree Rach and he said something really weird at the beginning "she LOOKS like my perfect wife" can anyone say SHALLOW? WTF

#28 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:13 PM

On a different note, the oyster farmers necklace was pretty and I want one. haha

#29 zoeysmom1204

zoeysmom1204
                • 218 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:24 PM

I definalty loved Jeremy and Richard from the beginning and then when she picked them I was super excited!!!! What did you guys think about the coyote call?! LOL My dog started growli at the TV!!!

#30 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:32 PM

Dude there was only about four guys I thought were even worth keeping... I liked the guy that jumped in the pool. I thought it was hilarious. That is my type though. Always up for anything. I don't know if I like her. I liked her towards the end of the Bachelor but was hoping Jenny would win the whole time. For some reason she was getting on my nerves last night. She just seems pretty full of herself. Maybe I will like her more here in a few shows. I loved the necklace too Rach... SO pretty! Did you notice she wasn't wearing it towards the end. That kinda pissed me off too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users