Photo

The new season of the Bachelorette

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#191 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:27 AM

I don't know girls...I was SO bummed when she didn't pick Jason but - I just felt like Jesse wasn't ready BUT THEN when I watched the 'after the final rose show' I really appreciated that Deanna said she didn't know herself as well as she thought she did and what she wanted completely changed.

Her and Jesse seem genuinely in love and ready and happy so I am happy for them - they already set a date and are having a DW wedding - that is cool!

As for Jason, he is going to have girls banging down his door - he is a class act!

#192 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:41 AM

damn, it's not at the DW part.....i thought they were going to say that she's pregnant or something. Crap.

#193 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:23 AM

I am in shock! I am now watching the After the Rose.

I think Jason will be the next Bachelor.

#194 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:56 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
          damn, it's not at the DW part.....i thought they were going to say that she's pregnant or something. Crap.
          I am in shock! I am now watching the After the Rose.

I think Jason will be the next Bachelor.
          I agree Jason will probably be the next bachelor! Everyone loves him so why not?!

#195 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:24 AM

WOW! I was shocked that she picked Jesse! The whole letting Jason go down on his knee was awful - poor guy. Maybe she was nervous? I dunno it just seems odd because she knows what it is like to be in Jason's shoes and she should have said something sooner. It was like she was waiting for him to initiate the conversation. And him wearing an orange tie for Ty? AWE! It was sad to Jason go but I guess she felt the chemistry with Jesse.

On the final rose show I totally thought they were going to announce she was prego! Oh well maybe we'll see them on BDW planning their DW. lol

#196 laybar

laybar
          • 249 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:27 AM

I completely agree with everything Alyssa said (above).. i LOVE Jason & he truly is a class act.. I'm hoping he's the next bachelor bc he deserves a mess of women pining over him.. lol!!

I really wanted her to pick Jason but then again when i saw her w/ jesse on the after show, they looked so natural & they looked so happy to be together!

#197 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:10 AM

I don't know what to say. I fast forwarded through much of the after show since I stayed up to 1:30am to watch the damn first two hours! I'm exhausted.

My heart breaks for Jason but I'm also happy she didn't pick him. I'm not a big Deanna fan- obviously. I don't think her and Jesse will make it but that's the pessimist in me. I think they BOTH have no concept of reality and I can't wait for it to hit them.

Wow- I'm grouchy. That's what I get for getting no sleep. LOL
              Happily married since 2008

#198 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:13 AM

After watching the After the Rose last night, I really feel like they are in love. They were so giddy and happy. It was quite cute.

I hope they last cause I never wish heartbreak on anyone.

Let's see if their wedding date of 5/9/09 really holds up.

#199 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  My heart breaks for Jason but I'm also happy she didn't pick him. I'm not a big Deanna fan- obviously. I don't think her and Jesse will make it but that's the pessimist in me. I think they BOTH have no concept of reality and I can't wait for it to hit them.

Wow- I'm grouchy. That's what I get for getting no sleep. LOL
                  Call me a pessimist, too then (and I did get some sleep).

I still can't believe she let Jason get down on his knee. In the long run, though, I think Jason dodged a major bullet!

And, seriously, what the hell is with this contrived site?!?!? Home Page

Wow, look at me =

#200 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
                    Call me a pessimist, too then (and I did get some sleep).

I still can't believe she let Jason get down on his knee. In the long run, though, I think Jason dodged a major bullet!

And, seriously, what the hell is with this contrived site?!?!? Home Page

Wow, look at me =
                    Did they really make up that site? wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users