#11 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:58 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
    i love Deanna. That bachelor was such a douchebag .... the way he said good bye to her. Good riddance.

ha ha ha! I couldn't agree more!

#12 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:36 AM

Woo hoo! Tonight's the night. Is it sad that I am so excited?

#13 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
        Woo hoo! Tonight's the night. Is it sad that I am so excited?

haha! nope I am so excited too! It is giving me something to look forward to today!

#14 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:28 PM

Thanks for the reminder. I need to double check I got the DVR to record!
          Happily married since 2008

#15 Pisces

Pisces
          • 255 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:25 PM

YAY! I had totally forgotten since it's a holiday, so thanks for the reminder! I think this is for the best- I personally think Brad was a douche. Actually most of the bachelors they've had on in the last few seasons have been.

This is off topic, but when are they finally going to have a non-white bachelor or bachelorette? It seems like they always have the "token" black girl or guy who never make it to the end. It kind of pisses me off and I wonder if the bachelor or bachelorette were black (or even just another ethnicity) would they fill the girls/guys with that race and have one token white girl/guy? I don't know... just some thoughts.
            Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#16 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pisces
              YAY! I had totally forgotten since it's a holiday, so thanks for the reminder! I think this is for the best- I personally think Brad was a douche. Actually most of the bachelors they've had on in the last few seasons have been.

This is off topic, but when are they finally going to have a non-white bachelor or bachelorette? It seems like they always have the "token" black girl or guy who never make it to the end. It kind of pisses me off and I wonder if the bachelor or bachelorette were black (or even just another ethnicity) would they fill the girls/guys with that race and have one token white girl/guy? I don't know... just some thoughts.
              well, from what i know - they do a psychological assessment, personality tests and like 4000 questionairre's to the bachelorr(ette), then the casting people try to find cast members who have those qualities, then they find a couple psychos for ratings and they always get kicked off the first show (when they cut 10 of them).

#17 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:13 PM

ok, I'm only 5 minutes in & already spy some very cute boys!!!!

#18 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:52 AM

Quote:
                  ok, I'm only 5 minutes in & already spy some very cute boys!!!!

there were some cute ones...also a few oddballs I think!

#19 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:33 AM

ok, just a few comments to start the day......

what's with the duck call vs the abs guy (trying too hard guys)

jumping in the pool with a DeAnna speedo..... that was a pity rose

The kung fu master.....did I spy a mullet?

She did pick some winners though. I already have my opinions on who makes it to the hometown dates.

Interesting what they're doing with the housing situation, don't ya think?

#20 Alyssa

Alyssa
                    • 11,793 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:37 AM

i can't believe she picked that weird dude that jumped in the pool? you know the prodcuers pushed that one - he will go in 1 or 2 more episodes LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users