#121 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:28 AM

oh and this is random but did anyone watch the first hour this past week? They showed all the boys in their homes and did a little thing about them, but never showed Graham at home or doing anything else, what is that all about-and who does he play b-ball for?
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#122 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:36 AM

It showed him briefly bouncing a ball on the court. I noticed it wasn't too personal though- like at his house or anything like that. Hmm...interesting thought Christine.
    Happily married since 2008

#123 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:01 PM

I just find it weird that we don't know anything about him, yet we know tons about the other guys.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#124 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      oh and this is random but did anyone watch the first hour this past week? They showed all the boys in their homes and did a little thing about them, but never showed Graham at home or doing anything else, what is that all about-and who does he play b-ball for?
      hmmmm you're right Christine, they did only showed a blip of him nothing informational. Maybe they are hiding something special about him.....i don't know.

#125 amyrak

amyrak
      • 469 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:59 PM

Ok, watching it right now. I have to say that when I learned Graham's last name I googled him and he has his own website. 46 Interesting to find out that he played pro ball in Germany but due to injuries had to quit and now he does charity work..interesting. There is also a contact e-mail link. Ha

#126 amyrak

amyrak
        • 469 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:14 PM

Ok, finished watching it and I so want to know what Graham wrote in his letter. You know what though..he was a jackass to her at the hometown date. I don't blame her for not picking him but I really do think he was the only one she truly was starting to fall in love with. Can't wait for the men tell all show!!!

#127 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:24 PM

AW man! I really liked Graham, I think she made a HUGE mistake tonight!

#128 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
            • 259 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:36 PM

SO HAPPY that Graham left..something creeped me out about that guy!! He seems like the type of guy that could turn into a TOTAL JERK!! I really like Jason..but again I agree with you ladies he's TOO good for her!! I'm very excited for next week and the tell all!!

#129 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:39 PM

I must be PMSing bad. I Cried on all the dates except Graham's. Like three times on Jasons. How cute was Ty?! OMG I want to steal him. Did you guys watch the last scene after the credits? Where she got bit by the duck?! LOL

#130 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kat81
                  I must be PMSing bad. I Cried on all the dates except Graham's. Like three times on Jasons. How cute was Ty?! OMG I want to steal him. Did you guys watch the last scene after the credits? Where she got bit by the duck?! LOL
                  Um...we should have been watching together so we could have had a sob fest! I was crying too!

Honestly I don't know why, must be PMSing as well! that is too funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users