• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#91 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:08 PM

awwww! I was so bummed too when Brian left! He was my favorite and she didn't even give him a chance!

#92 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:07 AM

maybe because he is from Texas...oh but that one guy is too..nevermind.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#93 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:47 AM

I think she doesn't give a lot of guys a fair chance- like Richard who she kicked out a freakin' cinderella carriage. Anyways- it doesn't always work like that IMO. People just don't always automatically click.

My hubby tried to date me for about 8 months before I gave in. I didn't think we would have any "chemistry" either. Boy was I wrong.
      Happily married since 2008

#94 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        My hubby tried to date me for about 8 months before I gave in. I didn't think we would have any "chemistry" either. Boy was I wrong.
        So true! My dad asked my mom out for months before she finally said yes. She thought he was ugly. LOL! The only reason why she said yes is because he would "show up" everywhere she was. Ewww, my dad was a stalker. LOL! I guess it worked, 35 years later and they are still together...

#95 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yari
          So true! My dad asked my mom out for months before she finally said yes. She thought he was ugly. LOL! The only reason why she said yes is because he would "show up" everywhere she was. Ewww, my dad was a stalker. LOL! I guess it worked, 35 years later and they are still together...
          LOL that is a funny story. I didn't want to date Ryan either. I just went out with him because he was new in town and didn't know anyone. We had instant chemistry on our date though. I knew instantly that I was in trouble.

#96 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:01 PM

Seee that's what happened with Steve and I too. I finally went out with him because I felt sorry for him. LOL

I would "hang out" with him after the first date and my friends told me I liked him more than I let on. I honestly didn't think he was my type. But one night we went to a club, I got a little drunk and we danced most of the night. Yowza- that's when I felt the heat. I think I scared the hell out of him because I went from "oh you're alright" to "give some lovin baby."
            Happily married since 2008

#97 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:18 PM

funny my DH had a crush on me in high school and I never gave him the time of day and then we met up again after college and after our first date I knew he was someone who could be my best friend for life and that we really had something special...weird.
            Maybe DeAnna will be like Trista and Ryan though, wouldn't that be great!
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#98 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              That would be great. I am such a advocate for falling in love!

#99 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                It would be great, but call me a skeptic....I don't think DeAnna's going to have the Fairy Tale ending that Trista had. She's much more dramatic than Trista & I just don't know about her.

I hope I am wrong.

#100 Kelly C

Kelly C
                • 2,051 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:11 PM

Im so glad she sent Twilly home. I thought for sure he was going to yack all over her. And Jessy I thought looked better after the hair cut, but something about his arrogance got on my nerves.

I really like Jason. They have kept him awful quite though...
                  Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users