Sign in to follow this  
Andi

The new season of the Bachelorette

I agree with the Paul guy being weird. His conversation that they showed on TV was just akward! It was like, I need to be in love and married. Yup, I was engaged before... and I need to be married again.

It wasn't "I was young and I learned a lot about myself and I'm really ready to make the commitment now." It was more of a Yup, I was and now i'm on to the next person who'll say yes to me simply because I want to get married! yuck. I don't like him.

I didn't like the barber shop owner. He was being such a jerk to Jeremy and it was obvious he was just jealous. I'm glad the virgin boy went to. He seriously was sitting up on his high horse.

Oh and I forgot- WHY did she keep the martial arts guy? Yuck yuck. He seriously bothers me and I'm not sure why. Did they even show the guy at all during the episode? Yet for some reason, I just want him GONE. Freak.

He was the one who had the creepy piano playing the entire time he was talking!!! Oh I was laughing so hard!!!

Oh ya. I forgot that scene and he got SO mad. I was laughing at his deep breaths. It's like seriously dude. Calm down. Just laugh and have a sense of humor. They all act like they have to get those serious talks in with her. Like that Twilley guy. Why is he still there too? Wow. She has bad taste. LOL

I'm still not sure if I like Deanna that much. She is very serious yes, but seems like she's in to herself.....

I don't know which guy I like yet

Oh yeah! I forgot about Twilley! What the heck is up with that?? Who keeps a guy like that? Honestly!

I didn't mind the karate guy as much this time BUT the barbershop guy is an asshole - him and paul need to GO. and i am glad the virgin went - he thinks he is better than everyone.

i like grant - the basketball guy - hottie

yeah Twilley was probably b/c the producers asked her or they edited it to make him look crazy for drama and maybe he apologized and showed her another side ?